【東方】 Touhou draft the nth (Now with Hard and Lunatic!)

Komeiji Koishi

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

Anyone else think we should get someone else to run the draft since Kalas seems to have just abandoned us here? I wouldn't be averse to running it myself, though I'd need someone else to provide the commentaries.

*Sigh*

Anyone else think we should get someone else to run the draft since Kalas seems to have just abandoned us here? I wouldn't be averse to running it myself, though I'd need someone else to provide the commentaries.

I'm pretty sure he's out at the moment.

If you waited instead of complaining, then it wouldn't be such a long wait. After all, if your just going to complain, it's going to be more time wasted for you.

My 50 cents of course

Okay, yes. I was busy, really busy. I couldn't really check anything, and I wanted to be 100% sure that what I needed to work on was done. Now that it is, I'll make sure to get back to doing this.

Sorry for the schedule slip, I'll make sure to get my stuff in on time.

Wen Yang, I'm sure Kalas is doing his best. Really, chill out for a while. It's not like a little delay in knowing draft results really matters.

Just a heads up, I've been very busy this week so I might not get a chance to play the game due at the end of this week.

Edit: nvm I got a run in, a pretty awful run but its not like I'm winning anyways lol. ReimuA seemed kind of weak or the levels are just much harder (or I'm just tired).

Edited by metalsnowman3

Okay, sorry, I've still been busy.

As a heads up, and to keep people from murdering me, I will not be here for the rest of today, or tomorrow, meaning I will be back on sunday. I will likely not be able to check SF at all during these two days, so just a heads up.

Also, if most of you would resend me your replays, that would be kinda cool. Yeah. *probably has to go now*

Edited by Komeiji Koishi

unless you somehow deleted the PM My replays for till MoF should still be there. Need me to resend it?

Unless you're talking about SA (which you never officially started, btw)

• 1 month later...

I realize this competition is long dead (long live the competition), but I figured, I did the runs and uploaded the replays, I might as well let people see them (if they care).

Imperishable Night Entry (normal) (1cc)

Mountain of Faith Entry (normal)

Subterranean Anima Entry (easy) (1cc)

Unidentified Fantastic Object Entry (normal)

Ten Desired Entry (normal)

Double Dealing Character Entry (normal)

It's kind of funny, I wasn't even a real participant anyway.