【東方】 Touhou draft the nth (Now with Hard and Lunatic!)

Komeiji Koishi

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha well each Sanae can be picked twice and there are 4 Sanae's I think so no matter what I will get one hahahahahaha

Jokes aside I was planning to pick Sanae eventually so I could play with all the different characters

Edited by metalsnowman3

Why don't we have a separate PoFV tournament? We can still draft characters, but we'll be facing each other instead of an AI.

While that requires a pretty good internet connection to play against players across the globe, that would probably be the best way to handle PoFV.

In singleplayer, you might as well RNG the winners as Eiki just doesn't lose if she doesn't feel like it.

Edited by Scarlet

While that requires a pretty good internet connection to play against players across the globe, that would probably be the best way to handle PoFV.

As much as I'd love PoFV I don't even HAVE internet for the most part. My failed classes account for that. *had WAY too many research assignments*

In singleplayer, you might as well RNG the winners as Eiki just doesn't lose if she doesn't feel like it.

Wait what.

As much as I'd love PoFV I don't even HAVE internet for the most part.

Well, that sucks. xD"

Wait what.

Eiki, the final boss of PoFV in story mode, has a blatantly cheating AI that absolutely refuses to get hit by anything except a few certain things that the AI just can't deal with (mostly Medicine's and Aya's EX shots, for reasons Proto outlined in the Touhou chat thread). You cannot win if your enemy never dies, so yeah.

Dying repeatedly to her will slightly "weaken" the AI on subsequent attempts, but even then Eiki sometimes just won't die. Sometimes you'd need more lives than you can reasonably get throughout the entirety of the story mode.

Needless to say, it's not very common to 1cc PoFV, even on Normal.

TONTON. CHOOSE A PICK ALREADY OR I WILL GIVE YOU SAKUYA B FOR DDC AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

TONTON. CHOOSE A PICK ALREADY OR I WILL GIVE YOU SAKUYA B FOR DDC AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

I don't care about my DDC pick because lag :v

Border Team go (that's the one with Raymoo, rite?)

Edited by Sety.