HK's Thread of Frequent Theme Changes

I don't know what they're supposed to do but they look cute and my sister makes me play with them because she doesn't like doing it herself. owo;

Their designs are terrible with color schemes that look like they were pulled out of a hat with no thought put into them.

Playing with them is a complete chore that the player has to do to get any good abilities(probably why your sister made you do it).

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with them is a complete chore that the player has to do to get any good abilities(probably why your sister made you do it).

This point, I can agree with. Twas a step backwards, if you ask me.At least, from Birth By Sleep, where you had to combine moves to make new ones

This point, I can agree with. Twas a step backwards, if you ask me.At least, from Birth By Sleep, where you had to combine moves to make new ones

I haven't even played BBS but the entire time I was playing DDD I was wishing that was an option.

Especially since, overall, I actually prefer the command deck to the standard command menu(I just wish I could cycle through it on the right side of the controller/3DS so I could move and do it).

Edited by SecondWorld

Their designs are terrible with color schemes that look like they were pulled out of a hat with no thought put into them.

Oh, I see. ^^;

BBS has you play through the game 3 times, just with different characters if I hear correctly. o.o

Oh, I see. ^^;

BBS has you play through the game 3 times, just with different characters if I hear correctly. o.o

That may be true, but its told through different perspectives

Terra, who failed the Mark of Mastery is sent to take on the disturbance among the worlds and Xehanort's wherabouts. And by succeeding, will be redeemed and become Master

Ven runs away from home to search for answers about his origins and purpose, while coming across Vanitas on several occasions

Aqua, who was named Master was sent to watch over Terra, so that he doesn't succumb to darkness, and to bring Ven back home. Followed by having the final episode of the story

Edited by The King

That may be true, but its told through different perspectives

Terra, who failed the Mark of Mastery is sent to take on the disturbance among the worlds and Xehanort's wherabouts. And by succeeding, will be redeemed and become Master

Ven runs away from home to search for answers about his origins and purpose, while coming across Vanitas on several occasions

Aqua, who was named Master was sent to watch over Terra, so that he doesn't succumb to darkness, and to bring Ven back home. Followed by having the final episode of the story

That's interesting, but the KH story as a whole just sounds so convoluted that I'm afraid to get too into it. o__________o;

That's interesting, but the KH story as a whole just sounds so convoluted that I'm afraid to get too into it. o__________o;

Well, if you want nearly everything about the story explained to you, there's a nearly hour-long video Game Trailers made called Kingdom Hearts: Timeline or something.

But of course

It's nearly an hour long.

You should at least play the first game though.

EDIT

Woah those typos

Edited by SecondWorld

As standalone games, all of them are comprehensible, when you pay attention. Though its best to understand each one's individual story before you start connecting the entire timeline.

However, Dream Drop Distance is the one that complicates what was already established thus far, imho. Not the best one to start with

As standalone games, all of them are comprehensible, when you pay attention. Though its best to understand each one's individual story before you start connecting the entire timeline.

However, Dream Drop Distance is the one that complicates what was already established thus far, imho. Not the best one to start with

Well it did have those chronicles that gave summaries of the previous games, but yeah I wouldn't start with it.

[spoiler=Actual DDD spoilers]

I'll agree with the complications point in that it adds time travel that's completely inconsistant with KH 2's time travel and makes Xehanort's plan unbelievably perfect.

Also Xehanort is Agent Smith from the matrix now apparently.

• 4 weeks later...