NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Well, look at it this way, Cynthia. You should be able to get good draft picks next year. My stepdad always told me that if the team just can't seem to do that well, just blow the whole season so you're in a position to get good draft picks next time.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ that's actually against nfl rules, and teams wouldnt do that because it means cleaning house. See: 2011 Colts. Only 17 players remained on that roster between 2011 and 2012 and the entire coaching staff and front office lost their jobs.

Also, Lorenzo Taliaferro is a beast - Taliaferro means "Iron Retribution." SHIT!

The Ratbirds seem to still be having trouble against the Brownies. lol

The Steelers almost losing to the latter doesn't feel so wtf anymore. Yay!

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, the Browns have managed to stay competitive against the Ravens (even though I doubt this 1-point lead will last). And we beat the Saints and did pretty well against the Steelers. We might be the best 1-2 team in the NFL when this game is over (and then well end the season as the best 5-11 or 6-10 team!)

Like I said earlier in the thread, the Browns have gotten good for once. I'd say they're better than the Ravens now, but still trailing the Bengals. I'd say Bengals > Steelers = Browns > Ravens right now. Yeah, I know, the Ravens are my least favorite AFC North team, but considering that the Steelers did better against the Browns than the Ravens are doing right now and the Bengals are beating up everyone...yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Browns > Steelers I'd say. They put quite a scare on us.

Browns always give us trouble in away games though, they've only won once but we've never had more than a 7 point lead on them away or something.

I'm surprised we managed without Pitta. Kyle Jucyczyk (trainwreck of a name lmao) was amazing though.

EDIT: the stat about the browns is off - consistently winning by 10 points, but I remember many of them required a bigger comeback than this game.

EDIT 2: Harbaugh era, mind you

Edited by Lord Raven

I feel good about this year's Charger season. They can potentially go 6-1 for the next 4 games since the opponents aren't too hard to defeat, other than the Chiefs.

Edited by Zephyr

The Lions...beat the Packers. What. xP That's really surprising after they sucked so bad against the Panthers.

Also, the Seahawks and Broncos are repeating the Super Bowl, it looks like. lol

Oh my will Broncos convert 2 points for the tie?

EDIT: OH MY GOD BRONCOS ACTUALLY MIGHT GO TO OVERTIME!

EDIT 2: Only thing to stop Broncos now is a Kick Return TD

Edited by Zephyr

Yeah.

Welp, Steelers vs Panthers has started almost as I expected. The only thing is, the Steelers didn't go three and out the first go. But they STILL got TWO penalties in just that first drive. God damn it...