Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Regional Hoenn dex: http://pastebin.com/G9Xz7Kkm

It's interesting they didn't add any other Pokemon into the dex just as a "Hey,let's just fuck the original and add some other Pokemon!"I mean,B/W2 did that.I know it wasn't a remake,but I would have been just fine with ONE B/W game,or at least keeping the original dex order.

Edited by Shadowfall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is pretty cool! It kind of reminds me of Koloktos, the boss of the Ancient CIstern in Zelda: Skyward Sword.

No Ponyta/Rapidash in the regional dex. :( But oh well, I expected that. There wasn't any reason to add them, after all. But I don't see Buneary and Lopunny there either. I guess that means their Mega forms are post-game only... Damn. DX

Okay,now I sorta get the Hoopa that's sorta visible inside what ever the fuck that it's supposed to be.

That cry's beautiful.I like it.

Edited by Shadowfall

I don't even care about the demo itself, I just want Steelix and Glalie. Maybe someone will clone the stones after the games release and I can get one. I signed up for the thing anyway, but I hadn't activated it yet, so whoops.

That thing is pretty cool! It kind of reminds me of Koloktos, the boss of the Ancient CIstern in Zelda: Skyward Sword.

No Ponyta/Rapidash in the regional dex. :( But oh well, I expected that. There wasn't any reason to add them, after all. But I don't see Buneary and Lopunny there either. I guess that means their Mega forms are post-game only... Damn. DX

I'm fairly certain no one expected an expanded Hoenn dex, especially since a couple months ago where we saw Salamence's dex number and there were only 9 extra slots.

I'd just be happy that you can get Gallade, Budew, Roserade, Rhyperior, Froslass, and some others I can't recollect at this moment.

FRLG: Nothing. No Crobat. No Blissey. Just why.
HGSS: Ambipom, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Lickilicky, and Mamoswine. (Note: Rhyperior, Magmortar, and Electivire weren't added for w/e reason. Gliscor and Weavile too)

I'd just be happy that you can get Gallade, Budew, Roserade, Rhyperior, Froslass, and some others I can't recollect at this moment.

Well,if their basic/first stage is in the dex,we can pretty much assume that new evolutions will be added,too.More over,it's like a 75% chance that they would've been in.

What really confuses me is the fact they didn't add the Mega Evolutions and their lines to the dex,when *most* were included in X/Y's dex.It seems to me that they don't want Mega Evolution too heavily used before the national dex so it seems more like the old R/S.I know some Mega's are in the dex.SOME.

So I got the demo via voucher on GFAQs. Since I opted in on Pokemon.com, I actually will have an extra code if anyone's interested. Anyway:

Haha, Team Aqua! Your Poochyena can't stand up to Grovyle's Leaf Blade!

Digging the music of Rustboro and the fanfare that plays after beating a Team Magma/Aqua member. :')

Haha, I got a Timid Grovyle. Wow. XD SMOGON APPROVED

Whoa, so much nostalgia is coursing through me looking at the contest condition star...

I dig the look of the new bag and your Pokemon menu. It's so nice to look at.

Wow, those trees usually around Mossdeep look so cool now!

WOW I'M SO FUCKING HYPED AND HAPPY

Edited by Z.M.

*Sigh*I hope by US,they also mean Canada.I don't feel like waiting longer then I have been already...

I live in Canada and I got the October Newsletter with the ORAS Demo code this morning.

Huh. Signed up for an account and the newsletter a few weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. I take it I'm not getting it?

Everyone who I've seen getting it has reporting they got it this morning.

False alarm. Code, get!

Edited by Orpheon

What? That makes no sense. Because then some of us can't play it every day that it's available and it said that special things would happen if you play it every day.

So Mega Steelix is Japan-exclusive, huh.

...Are you serious? That's a lot of BS. Why shouldn't the rest of us be allowed to get Steelix's Mega Stone? That's really unfair. They might as well exclude new Pokemon from now on too. And then exclude the whole series while they're at it.

Edited by Anacybele