Favourite Soundtracks ♫

I was letting the OST run and I caught myself jamming pretty hard to many of the tunes. I think Awakening has a really nice arrangement. A couple of my favourites are:

-Mastermind

-And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of her ideals?

And of course...

What are some of your fav soundtracks?

Id- Serenity (Avatar's marriage theme, sans Ricken and Cordelia)

Id- Purpose (Final chapter)

Let's See What I'm Capable of Now! (Class change)

We Battle Supported by Bonds (A support music for more serious support conversations)

Don't Speak Her Name! (Chapter 10)

The Vaike Never Forgets! He just sometimes doesn't remember... (Comical supports)

Mastermind (Vs. Gangrel/Walhart)

Duty (Skirmish)

Here We Are! The Shepherds' Garrison! (Theme for most recruitments)

Edited by Rollertoaster

"Don't say her name!" Is overrated, but still good

I'm guessing the hype for the song is due to Ch. 10. It's just so fitting for the tone of the fight. T.T

Adding Id- Purpose to my list.

A lot of these songs have weird names. I mean "......"?

The songs are named after lines from the game because for whatever reason the devs didn't feel like giving them normal names (except the map themes). It's kind of a recurring theme with this game, just look at the names of towns and cities. Anyway...

All the Ids including Hope, both versions of Chaos and Divine Decree, and Don't Speak Her Name are the obvious ones. Ones I haven't seen here yet that I like include:

Menace (the first boss theme),

All the non-ablaze versions of the map themes except Duty which I didn't care for (Priam's map being my favorite of those),

Negotiation's Not My Strong Suit,

You Have Power... Like Mine, and

The Life Force Here Shall Renew Me!

Duty (Skirmish)

Actually the skirmish theme is Conquest, Duty plays during early chapters/paralogues.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Actually the skirmish theme is Conquest, Duty plays during early chapters/paralogues.

It's one of the options you can change it to. You're correct, though, Conquest is the default skirmish theme. I actually was unaware that Duty played at all in-game aside from skirmishes.

Edited by Rollertoaster

The songs are named after lines from the game because for whatever reason the devs didn't feel like giving them normal names (except the map themes). It's kind of a recurring theme with this game, just look at the names of towns and cities.

Forgive my ignorance but how is this theme seen in the names of towns and cities?

I like to play this song when it rains.

Never gave the OST much thought while playing the game. But I've been looking up the songs listed here and gotta give props to the developers. It might be my favourite OST from a FE game. Is that just me? Maybe I have too much time on my hands.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

The aforementioned "Don't Speak Her Name"

Also Conquest (the theme that plays during the wandering Risen battles)

And of course, the Summer of Bonds battle theme.

"Don't speak her name!" is really popular. The piano solo is simply beautiful.

How could I forget "Conquest"? I remember sitting back and letting it play during my first Risen battle. And its been awhile since I've done that for a game.

I really like some of the pre-skirmish songs, such as "Gods, have the Risen spread this far?" and "You don't know the first thing about peace. No man does!" They give good build-up to the fights, I find. I also adore Conquest, Ablaze or not. "Ha ha. Yes! It will take some getting used to!" is sweet, too.

"Ha ha. Yes! It will take some getting used to!" The name is so accurate. Yeah, and the pre-skirmish themes are really fitting. They get you in the mood for beating up baddies. I thought RD also did a good job in that respect. For example, "Battle Is Joined". Lots of tension in these themes.