The 'Heroic Bro' Thread

Byron

First time poster here so hi, also apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

This thread was inspired by a recent crack I had at the Radiant Hero mission and could be a thread for those MVP performances, those battles where everything goes right and your unit dodges/defends against 15 99% OHKO attacks before killing everything, making you suddenly think better of the unit in question.

The unit I refer to with my recent attempt at Radiant Hero was Lucina. I had paired her up with Lyn (mainly to keep Lyn safer than usual) and while Lucina was running a decent set (Great Lord w/ Brave Sword, Galeforce, Aether, Dual Strike, Charm, Rightful King), she was no means my main attacker (Olivia and Noire shared that prize) and I made the mistake of leaving her in an exposed position.

Suddenly they crashed on her, quickly bringing her health down to 6HP, before she pulled off an amazing comeback, dodging 60-70% arrows, double attacking mercs and all manner of magic. Everything things looked sticky, she pulled out an Aether to recover health each time, managing to eventually get up to around 75% health, surviving a total of 13 enemies' attacks, while killing 6 of them in return.

I may have lost, but Lucina was a real bro' in that fight.

So what about you, what performances have you had that make you think 'F**k yeah [insert name here] rocked the s**t out of that army'?

I remember the only reason I managed to beat Lost Bloodlines 2 was because Frederick repeatedly protected Kelli while she was low on HP (her defenses suck lol, though she IS a -def Avatar). :P