WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

other results: bosnia managed to beat mexico 1-0, maybe cameroon have a chance

Mexico's team was still shocked from that nasty injury their team mate got in the last friendly and so their players were afraid to get injured and then miss the WC.

Also, Bosnia has a pretty good team (better than Cameroon), and Pjanic and Dzeko are world class players. It's not a surprise that Mexico lost (since to me Bosnia will be second in their group while Mexico is a likely third place, maybe fourth if they lose to Cameroon).

Edited by viyut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico's team was still shocked from that nasty injury their team mate got in the last friendly and so their players were afraid to get injured and then miss the WC.

Also, Bosnia has a pretty good team (better than Cameroon), and Pjanic and Dzeko are world class players. It's not a surprise that Mexico lost (since to me Bosnia will be second in their group while Mexico is a likely third place, maybe fourth if they lose to Cameroon).

I was mostly having unfound optimism because I knew the Bosnian team was good (even if I haven't seen them play)

Mexico don't seem too bad a team though if the last world cup was any indication.

e: that said, they'll probably sit in third, yeah

Edited by Tryhard

Mexico is not a bad team but they are relying too much on Chicharito (Who, by the way is a very limited player) and their crappy midfield means they will be starving for the ball against Croatia and Brazil (maybe against Cameroon too, but i'm not sure on that).

Mexico nearly failed to make the World Cup over fucking Panama.

GUIDE TO THE WORLD CUP - ENGLAND

Step One Do you believe it's coming home

If no proceed to step two

If yes proceed to step three

Step Two

Listen to

Return to step one

Step Three It's coming home.

Step One Do you believe it's coming home

yes

cameroon will win the world cup

r5vBiQw.png

#thedream

(really surprised that I even could)

also trinidad and tobago is giving argentina some problems as in actually finishing, still good for 1-0 tho

Edited by Tryhard

argentina now bossing the game against mighty TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 3-0

at least you've been able to win a friendly against a team like CAMEROON or ECUADOR (yes I know they are better) unlike germany and england

man listening to US commentators is bad, I don't know why, it just feels wrong

Edited by Tryhard

Breaking news: lavezzi to be benched all tournament, demichelis is trinidad y tobago mvp

Demichellis isnt actually that bad. Its just that he tends to screw up a lot when it comes to the bigger/more important games **cough cough BORUSSIA DORTMUND cough cough**

Also, Argentina has a great attack, with even Lavezzi having to be benched since you have Di Maria and Messi as well as Aguero and Higuain. But the rest of their team is either the definition if average or just lame.

Am I the only one who think that Ever Banega looks like hes a Brown man (indian/pakistani etc.)?

Mascherano might be old, but he's still pretty good. I dont give a shit what yall have to say, I love masche. Centrefield is solid and our attack is world fucking class. And... We'll have to really emphasize on it if we plan to get anywhere.

Zabaleta and demichelis are undeniable in good form. Our defense isnt totally helpless, but it IS fairly shaky. And romero... what the fuck.

I know how my country's NT works. Lol

ignoring the weird comment, banega played a great season. Kinda sad to know he didnt make it.

Edited by fuccboi

Demichellis isnt actually that bad. Its just that he tends to screw up a lot when it comes to the bigger/more important games

this strikes me as a bad trait to have coming into the FIFA World Cup 2014 of Brazil

breaking news

There will be three nations with A-League players in their squads this World Cup. The first, which you will all probably guess correctly, is Australia. The second, which, well, probably nobody guessed exactly, is Costa Rica.

This is the third.

Melbourne City eh? Heart was a MUCH better and original name than City. But at least they got more money now. Thats football in a nutshell...

But yea, its great news to see Villa coming down to Australia. But once again, Atletico Madrid must find another striker after selling away Costa as well as Villa. They sure have produced some fine players over the seasons

Melbourne City eh? Heart was a MUCH better name than City.

No, it actually isn't.

but the real question is, can Villa fill Michael 'the Miff' Mifsud's permanently offside shoes

he will score eight goals in his ten matches, eight.

Edited by Parrhesia

Huh, i personally reckon Heart sounded more unique. You hear "City" all the time now. Heart not so much

There's a lot of Cities because it is a pleasant way to end a team name and it fits well. You don't see any other teams called 'Roar', because it sounds gash.

Edited by Parrhesia

It was funny when Hull City attempted to change its name to HULL TIGERS (maybe they thought it would make them more threatening?)

Edited by Tryhard

It will be really funny if David Villa gets the Golden Boot. Taggart scored 16 last season, Villa needs to make that in ten matches. i believe

Germany beat Armenia, 6-1, I suppose they were raging after drawing with CAMEROON (75% possession, 28 shots, 11 on target, scary stuff, admittedly, it's armenia)

I'm afraid Crotia are beating straya 1-0 (~8 minutes to go?)

and the mexico portugal friendly started not too long ago