HEY A GUY GETS A FRACTURE IN HIS VERTEBRAE BUT HEY

LET'S NOT PUNISH ZUNIGA AT ALL

IT'S FAIR THO HE'S THE BIGGEST CUNT OF THE WC AMIRITE

Edited by Яei Яei

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he drew the defense's attention to him, which kinda worked out to keep the midfield less busy

but yeah, the squad did well without having him carrying them around, but still he's our best player.

In fact it's possible to blame Neymar's injury on the lack of cards, for BOTH sides.

i hear neymar is in fact dead for six months

good thing barcelona have more cover in attack early in the season after signing luis suarez-

wait

Won't comment on Barça's attack because I don't wanna risk killing Messi

If anything the Belgium players are the ones who will suffer. Mascherano, Zabaleta and Garay are butchers

HEY A GUY GETS A FRACTURE IN HIS VERTEBRAE BUT HEY

LET'S NOT PUNISH ZUNIGA AT ALL

Yea, its like De Jong's fly-kick into Alonso at the last WC final. It was a pretty damn harsh challenge, and even tho Neymar can be a cunt, he's done pretty good this time round, and that knee must've been extremely painful

If Brazil manage to win this world cup with Fred still on the pitch I will be eternally sad.

Idk why they bother with him. the only thing he did last game was heading out the ball from Colombia's corner. They might as well start a false 9, or just chuck Neyma- oh shit, they're gonna have to place the reliable Jo then...

As for why Neymar is a CUNT, its because Diving + Unnecessary Theatrics= cunt

He is.

Despite wanting (and predicting) both Chile and Colombia to beat Brazil, I'm sort of happy they did make it to the semis. Anything less would have been a humiliation on home turf, I feel. It's probably best for the sport as a whole and the nation specifically they didn't get knocked out earlier.

... Still a pity. I really liked both those sides.

man i wanted france to win. well, they were up against germany after all. and nobody fucks with germany!

argentina will proabably win their game. i hope holland wins their game

Now that Higuain scored a good, albeit slightly lucky goal, Fred is the worst 9 in the WC.