George Dubya Bush on the year 2005

With hurricans and terrorists Its been hard to just to get by But here hoping the year 2-0-6 Turns out better than 2-0-5

Well , Kim Jong is throwing fits , And the shuttle's on the fritz There's an intifada brewin' in the Gaza Strip Oh , the deficit's a risin' Half a' Europe hates my guts. And Industrial Americas going bankrupt!

There is a great sense of urgency! We've got to squash the insurgency My approval rating's in a dive! I Hope its not another year like 2-0-5!

Oh , a leak investigation's Got my White House in a snarl , There's a special prosecutor After my friend Karl And our energy dependency Has put me in a bind Ah , don't worry 'bout Alaska It'll be just fine!

My apointee was a big flop The housing market is 'bout to pop! With record profits at the pump , I drive an SUV and take it in the rump!

All of our jobs , gone overseas! Each week i make one dollar seventy-three! From Katrina! FEMA! GITMO , too! The last thing i need now is the Avian Flu!

'Cuz every problem in the world , Lands right here on my desk! I tried to get to Crawford , Even there couldn't get no rest.

From Pirates in Somalia , To the nut job in Iran! Its hard to rule the free world , But im doing the best i can! With same sex marriage Stem cells , Scooter Libby , Tom DeLay Here's hoping the year 2-0-6 , Brings a few more brighter days!!!

you know I don't understand why george is teased so mercilessly, really its mostly from his speech patterns and not because of anything real (you could argue the war, but really its so unpopular because the people who protested it in the 70's are now adults and have control of the media)

now I don't nessacarily agree with all of his policy but he is certianly not the worst president (my vote would go to jimmy carter, with FDR in second, not because I actually hate the guy, but he gave the federal governemnt WAY too much power)