Fads make me kinda sad

Oh woops I completely forgot about asking questions in any of the threads while it was still going on oh well

Tears for Fears or Gary Jules?

I've yet to find anyone else that likes the Tears for Fears version, the Gary Jules version just sounds so boooooooring to me and thats the version everyone seems to know and cover and I feel like like the original version fits the "mad" part better with the beat being more fast paced and peppy but the lyrics are unfitting which gives off an uneasiness vibe and yeah

idk man my opinions are probably weird sorry ;_;

Oh woops I completely forgot about asking questions in any of the threads while it was still going on oh well

I've yet to find anyone else that likes the Tears for Fears version, the Gary Jules version just sounds so boooooooring to me and thats the version everyone seems to know and cover and I feel like like the original version fits the "mad" part better with the beat being more fast paced and peppy but the lyrics are unfitting which gives off an uneasiness vibe and yeah

idk man my opinions are probably weird sorry ;_;

Nope. I'm on your side. I like both versions, but Tears for Fears version is more my style.

Edited by Makaze