Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon (plus other event Pokemon)

VincentASM

Such dedication.

The only event 'mons I care about, are the ones I can use competitively, soooooo...

I still think it's craziness, but I like that handle better!

Well, in theory it could be used competitively. Just need to pray for the 0.125% chance or whatever it was for a high IV Timid/Hasty/Naive. I'm too scared to look at the number again.

...did you send it to Marthur?

Was going to, but the poor guy was afraid of losing my game. Don't blame him though!

Edited by VincentASM

• 1 month later...

Not off of Page 1 yet, so putting this thread to use.

According to Serebii (and verified by my own download), the Poke Ball Vivillon is now available in X/Y via Mystery Gift Wi-Fi download. Random IVs, Nature, Ability, just like the specific location ones. Don't know if this is restricted to North America or if it's worldwide. Serebii also reports that this is a limited time distribution until the 12th, so snap it up quick.

(Serebii's note is on their front page, so no real page to source.)

EDIT: I guess Serebii's note does say North America, but it still might be worldwide? Will effort to see if there's been a "press release" of sorts from Nintendo about the event to verify.

EDIT 2: Confirmed as NA-only: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/poke-ball-pattern-vivillon-takes-flight/

Edited by Lord Glenn