I remember...

Metal Rabbit

I was looking through The World Ends With Us again. I finished writing the final chapter on a Thursday night... and that night would be the night my grandma died. I knew she was at the hospital, and that she was in real bad shape. I made myself a promise that if she wasn't there in the morning, that I'd add something to the end before posting it.

I woke up at 7 next morning, and walked out to the kitchen to see my mom. I knew that if something had happened, I'd learn it right away. I saw my mom, she turned to me and shook her head. It was all I needed. I went back into my room and did what I promised, and submitted the final chapter to an awesome story.

It's at the end of the last page.

I was looking through The World Ends With Us again. I finished writing the final chapter on a Thursday night... and that night would be the night my grandma died. I knew she was at the hospital, and that she was in real bad shape. I made myself a promise that if she wasn't there in the morning, that I'd add something to the end before posting it.

I woke up at 7 next morning, and walked out to the kitchen to see my mom. I knew that if something had happened, I'd learn it right away. I saw my mom, she turned to me and shook her head. It was all I needed. I went back into my room and did what I promised, and submitted the final chapter to an awesome story.

It's at the end of the last page.

idk if I should feel sad, or happy for your accomplishment... or... something I can't think of.

I feel however I should then.

idk if I should feel sad, or happy for your accomplishment... or... something I can't think of.

I feel however I should then.

I feel both unless you didn't like her or something

I feel your pain. My dad, both grandpas, and my G-ma(My grandma) all died before I hit Age 14

That really sucks, I'm sorry.

I saw my grandma every day, and she watched after me all the time, which is why it's going to be a while before I'm really okay with this.