no dlc. where do i grind endgame?

If on normal, just buy some cheap reeking boxes.

If on Hard, summon some appropriate spotpass teams for your level from the bonus box.

If Lunatic... well... 1 exp per kill on the spotpass teams.

in Normal and Hard modes, MU+Chrom can easily solo the endgame, with decent equipment for MU (Chrom's unlimited Exhalted Falchion is so OP, since it's like free heals and limitless Silver Sword forge).

Just kinda go through and look for opponents with levels and classes based around the level of people you want to push EXP for. EXP is decreased for units that use Master/Second Seals, so depending on where your units are, Bonus Box training works well for

Fire Emblem Matthew (Lv 17 Thief) with 5 Lv 13 Thieves. There's a few Lv 15 Mages with Elfire/Elwind, but that shouldn't be too tough.

---Most have Steel Swords, but there's 1 Wyrmslayer and Armorslayer.

Before that, Amelia/Nino/Leonardo work pretty well. Afterwards, I like to train against Marisa and the like. Matthew's the only THIEF though, and I thionk his chapter has the most thieves in it. Plus, Thieves are weak as heck.

http://www.serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_NM_Enemy_Data:_Blazing_Sword_SpotPass

There's all the stats for you.

Edited by Elieson