Holy Father in Heaven!!!

Phoenix Wright

Fire Emblem 12(And I'm talking about handhelds, you guys/gals can talk about the console ones, just don't talk to me about them. I am also assuming FE 12 will be for a handheld) could have a little more grown-up storline and motion cutscenes! It would be a great idea!! I think people on the forest would like it too!

PS:I love you GOD!

Edited by FEFL

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see more cutscenes, but I think the plot is fine as it is.

I agree. I never said the plot was bad, just a little mor Grown-up since older people play it.

Also I forgot to add this:Handhelds need motion cutscenes, obviously Console ones already have em.

I agree. I never said the plot was bad, just a little mor Grown-up since older people play it.

Also I forgot to add this:Handhelds need motion cutscenes, obviously Console ones already have em.

Explain Grown-Up cuz' war and shit aint exactly childs play.

Yeah I was dissapointed that the FE DS did not have any cutscenes.

No I don't think he meant that.

That

Anyway, what I mean by more grown-up is "Young royal hero fights evil psychopath bent on destroying ____(The continent)."

A little more complex than that ya know. Maybe "Young man tries to stop the war, but needs to take out many warlords.His lover dies at the end in stuff. His only chance to... You know(NO I don't know <_<) more than just the regular." Maybe I shouldn't say more "Grown-up" maybe I should say a more "mature" storline. I'm not talking rated M or anything, but something harder to understand, then to understand completely after beating the game once. That's why I liked FE 7 Background stories, you had to play more than once to completly understand it's FULL story.

Yes I know, WOT(Wall of Text)

@ChaosNinji: I'm not talking about console ones. Handhelds

Edited by FEFL

That

Anyway, what I mean by more grown-up is "Young royal hero fights evil psychopath bent on destroying ____(The continent)."

A little more complex than that ya know. Maybe "Young man tries to stop the war, but needs to take out many warlords.His lover dies at the end in stuff. His only chance to... You know(NO I don't know <_<) more than just the regular." Maybe I shouldn't say more "Grown-up" maybe I should say a more "mature" storline. I'm not talking rated M or anything, but something harder to understand, then to understand completely after beating the game once. That's why I liked FE 7 Background stories, you had to play more than once to completly understand it's FULL story.

Yes I know, WOT(Wall of Text)

1.) Ike wasn't royalty. :/

2.) You basically face a warlord every five chapters in Fire Emblem. >_> Seriously, I actually got tired of slaughtering Grado's generals.

3.) Matthew's fiance died. That's gotta' count for something. And besides, the lover of the lord is determined by supports, not the story. Well, except Micaiah, but RD didn't really have a good support system.

4.) What about Hector Mode? The split paths in FE8?

5.) The storylines of the FF7 spin-off games were so fucking hard to follow. They weren't complex. Just stupid.

FE has plenty of mature elements in its stories.

I have the same ideas, but they're for different games like Legend of Zelda

where mature stories are actually lacking

I agree, FE does seem to have mature elements, but I think they were lacking in FE6. FE6, did have mature elements, but not well portrayed.

1.) Ike wasn't royalty. :/

2.) You basically face a warlord every five chapters in Fire Emblem. >_> Seriously, I actually got tired of slaughtering Grado's generals.

3.) Matthew's fiance died. That's gotta' count for something. And besides, the lover of the lord is determined by supports, not the story. Well, except Micaiah, but RD didn't really have a good support system.

4.) What about Hector Mode? The split paths in FE8?

5.) The storylines of the FF7 spin-off games were so fucking hard to follow. They weren't complex. Just stupid.

1.Not talking about console ones...

2.I mean a mega-warlord like a king or queen, and a lot more harder chapters

Lets get this straight before it gets outta hand: FE IS VERY DIFFUCULT YES, JUST ASKING FOR MORE DIFFUCULT ONES :)

3.Yes more like what happened to Matt, so you're actually supporting me there.

4.Once again FE 7 was awsome, don't say anything about 8, storline was really cheesy.

5.Final Fantasy? Where did that come from? I said Fire Emblem 7...

Agreed, I would like to see a extremely powerful unit like king, queen etc. It is slightly boring to see the boss just standing in one position. I would like to see the final bosses actually move, like King Ashnared in FE9 Hard Mode.

1.Not talking about console ones...

Lets get this straight before it gets outta hand: FE IS VERY DIFFUCULT YES, JUST ASKING FOR MORE DIFFUCULT ONES :)

3.Yes more like what happened to Matt, so you're actually supporting me there.

4.Once again FE 7 was awsome, don't say anything about 8, storline was really cheesy.

5.Final Fantasy? Where did that come from? I said Fire Emblem 7...

Damn. xP I thought you were talking about games like Dirge of Cerbirous, or however it's spelled. Anyway, you're basically saying you didn't like FE8's storyline, then. >_> I believe you've said you've yet to play FE6 and you say FE7 was awesome.

Also, Hector Hard Mode. 'Nuff said. You don't want the game to be unbeatable. For a game like that, play Battletoads.

Agreed, I would like to see a extremely powerful unit like king, queen etc. It is slightly boring to see the boss just standing in one position. I would like to see the final bosses actually move, like King Ashnared in FE9 Hard Mode.

Agreed. Famortiis moves too, but I wouldn't count him because:

1.You can beat in 1 turn.

2.He moves like 2 spaces.

Again, I agree with you.

Damn. xP I thought you were talking about games like Dirge of Cerbirous, or however it's spelled. Anyway, you're basically saying you didn't like FE8's storyline, then. >_> I believe you've said you've yet to play FE6 and you say FE7 was awesome.

Also, Hector Hard Mode. 'Nuff said. You don't want the game to be unbeatable. For a game like that, play Battletoads.

I've played 6. It had a storyline?

Basically I'm on the forest's side. It's not like it is still our very first time playing FE, we all need something more mature story wise for future FE's.

Edited by FEFL

Hectors Hard Mode was hard, but I would like to see that same level of difficulty in more games.

Basically I'm on the forest's side. It's not like it is still our very first time playing FE, we all need something more mature story wise for future FE's.

Anyway, yea that's what I mean by more "mature"

PS:Did I post this twice?

Edited by FEFL

Lawl. No one here sided with you except Dark Sage. XD

FE10.

Seriously.

I don't understand your problem. With the exception of FE6 and 8, I thought the storylines were great and well-played. Not having "mature elements" or whatever you mean doesn't make it any less of a game. In fact, I'd prefer it if FE stayed just as "mature" as it is now, else risk screwing it up.

And if you want to see more people have kids as a part of the story, play Geneaology.

PS:Did I post this twice?

FE6 story line was quite bland. It felt as though the game was rushed.