Holy Father in Heaven!!!

Phoenix Wright

Geez calm down :lol:

Anyway, FEFL started this topic about FE handheld only. So what you said does not concern me.

FE10/FE9 were good so thats why we did not brough them into the discussion.

It doesn't matter if the game is coming and for the console or a handheld, we are just discussing IDEAS.

I see a CONTRADICTION in your statment.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't I tell you before, FE9/FE10 were quite good games so we have nothing to discuss about the consoles one.

The reason we were discussing FE handhelds were due to the way FE6 and FE8 presented there plot.

All the FE games have the plot elements but it depends on how they are portrayed, and FE6 and FE8 did not deliever that.

No we were talking about ideas about how to improve FE for Fire Emblem 12.

I was thinking it would be cool to add more cutscenes and more powerful bosses which move like King Ashnard.

Some more cutscenes is cool and i want special couple endind pic for everybody!!! In fe7, only Eli and Hector have some and that's not enought!!!! >..<

Most of the boss in Fe still rather easy but i have nothing to do with it. Btw, I still love fe on gba and nds no matter what you say.

So basically, you're talking about FE handhelds only in a topic talking about FE12 even though FE12 might not be a handheld? Not to mention that they're the SAME GODDAMN SERIES except for data limitations. So basically these ideas of yours already appeared before but that doesn't count because it was on a console even though it was a game in the FIRE EMBLEM series and not the ANGRY MEDALLION OF RADIANCE series just like the handhelds. You make no sense. THEY ARE THE SAME THING. DISCUSSING POSSIBLE CHANGES TO HANDHELDS IS POINTLESS BECAUSE ALL THE STUFF YOU SAID ALREADY HAPPENED YOU'RE JUST TOO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THAT JUST BECAUSE A GAME IS ON A HANDHELD AND NOT A CONSOLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE IS ANY DIFFERENCE.

Sorry, but annoyances really annoy me.

What the heck? More mature storylines? The handhelds were already good enough.

Im not too far in fe 6 but:

FE 7:Lyn's uncle(or grandfather....i know its an old guy related to her XD) is secretly killing his brother to take over. Then eliwood's dad is getting his life sucked out of him to open the dragon's gate and he DIES. Unless death is too childish for you.......Uther DIES also.

Ninian DIES. Yeah she comes back and all but she was killed by her lover which is not a very childish thing to look at.

*just taking precautons incase someone here hasnt beaten FE 7

FE 8:This game was basically about summoning satan to destory the world. And on the way you have to fight the undead and rabid animals. If that's too cute for you then I just dont know. And the main villains look so fucked up and twisted its not even funny (except for........Sal....Sel...i forgot her name but its the blonde Valkyrie)

I dont think Fire Emblem needs a "tune up" on the maturity factor because its already there. You just need to look at the game in a different way.

Edited by MaSu

What the heck? More mature storylines? The handhelds were already good enough.

Im not too far in fe 6 but:

FE 7:Lyn's uncle(or grandfather....i know its an old guy related to her XD) is secretly killing his brother to take over. Then eliwood's dad is getting his life sucked out of him to open the dragon's gate and he DIES. Unless death is too childish for you.......Uther DIES also.

Ninian DIES. Yeah she comes back and all but she was killed by her lover which is not a very childish thing to look at.

*just taking precautons incase someone here hasnt beaten FE 7

FE 8:This game was basically about summoning satan to destory the world. And on the way you have to fight the undead and rabid animals. If that's too cute for you then I just dont know. And the main villains look so fucked up and twisted its not even funny (except for........Sal....Sel...i forgot her name but its the blonde Valkyrie)

I dont think Fire Emblem needs a "tune up" on the maturity factor because its already there. You just need to look at the game in a different way.

I never said the FE needs mature storyline. For FE6 and FE8, we were discussing how the ''mature elements'' are present in the game but not well portrayed.

It is pointless to argue here :lol:

I never said the FE needs mature storyline. For FE6 and FE8, we were discussing how the ''mature elements'' are present in the game but not well portrayed.

It is pointless to argue here :lol:

Yes it is but its for a reason completely different from the reason you and FEFL think it is.........

Yes, yes, yes.

Like Valter...he's probably the most twisted character in the game (well, except for Gheb, who will be mentioned later). How many times he calls Eirika a "ripe peach", and how much of blood lust he has. I don't think we're dealing with child material, here.

And then there's Gheb. I don't think I need to even tell you about him.

Edited by Nightmare

Yes, yes, yes.

Like Valter...he's probably the most twisted character in the game (well, except for Gheb, who will be mentioned later). How many times he calls Eirika a "ripe peach", and how much of blood lust he has. I don't think we're dealing with child material, here.

And then there's Gheb. I don't think I need to even tell you about him.

Mmmmmmm TANA RAPE! *that was gheb*

So basically, you're talking about FE handhelds only in a topic talking about FE12 even though FE12 might not be a handheld? Not to mention that they're the SAME GODDAMN SERIES except for data limitations. So basically these ideas of yours already appeared before but that doesn't count because it was on a console even though it was a game in the FIRE EMBLEM series and not the ANGRY MEDALLION OF RADIANCE series just like the handhelds. You make no sense. THEY ARE THE SAME THING. DISCUSSING POSSIBLE CHANGES TO HANDHELDS IS POINTLESS BECAUSE ALL THE STUFF YOU SAID ALREADY HAPPENED YOU'RE JUST TOO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THAT JUST BECAUSE A GAME IS ON A HANDHELD AND NOT A CONSOLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE IS ANY DIFFERENCE.

Sorry, but annoyances really annoy me.

Annoyances annoy YOU. How about when I have to say the say THING OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN. HERE'S A BANNER FOOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT CONSOLE FE'S BECAUSE I FEEL THEY ARE COMPLETE. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT FE's6-8 EITHER(At least not directly)I AM SAYING FOR FUTURE FE!!! I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT CONSOLE ONES. I NEVER SAID YOU GUYS/GIRLS COULD NOT, I SAID NOT TO TALK TO MEEE ABOUT THEM!!!(If I didn't I'm saying it now). AND ANOTHER THING I HAVEN'T SAID, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS, I AM ASSUMING FE 12 WILL BE FOR THE HANDHELD!!

Edited by FEFL

Annoying font is annoying.

Fire Emblem could have a little more grown-up storline and motion cutscenes! It would be a great idea!! I think people on the forest would like it too!

PS:I love you GOD!

Your original post relates to your arguement now... how? Also, how can you say that FE12's storyline should be "more grown-up" when you have no idea what FE12 will be like?

Frankly, you're not making much sense.

Annoying font is annoying.

Your original post relates to your arguement now... how? Also, how can you say that FE12's storyline should be "more grown-up" when you have no idea what FE12 will be like?

Frankly, you're not making much sense.

I think I have an idea... it will be THE same FUN game we have been playing for years. What makes you think they will change something radical in FE 12? It will be the same in MANY ways...

I think I have an idea... it will be THE same FUN game we have been playing for years. What makes you think they will change something radical in FE 12? It will be the same in MANY ways...

Then why're you complaining?

Alter? I said ADD, elements, not just take everything FE had now and make a new FE.

Also I did not notice...what was changed?

... Seriously? The whole "Slaughter allies to get new allies" thing didn't seem new to you? Did you kill Kent to get Sain?

TBH that isn't a large change... I'm not sure if that is even a good one. All it says is

"If you suck, here take some faceless units to make you feel better about you sucking..."

And if that isn't what you meant... then yea that is a big change. :)

Edited by FEFL