Touhou - The Genius of Sappheiros - Weekend - The Draft

Wen Yang

Stage 1: Patchouli + Sakuya

Party Used: Reimu, Aya, Mokou, Byakuren

Party Level: 4

Penalty (Total): 0 (0)

Went all-out right away, Patchy didn't even get to attack before she got wiped off the fight on the very first turn, and Sakuya follows the next turn.

Stage 2: Remilia + Nitori

Party Used: Reimu, Aya, Mokou, Byakuren

Party Level: 7

Again, went all-out from the start. Both Remi and Nitori took heavy damage on turn 1 that a single mach fist on turn 2 dropped both of them. Only damage I took was from a Gungnir that was aimed at mokou (and laughed off).

Stage 3: Alice

Party Used: Reimu, Aya, Mokou, Byakuren, Sakuya

Party Level: 10-12

Aya and Sakuya both activated Last Word early in the fight, which makes Sakuya hit ridiculously hard against Alice and lets Aya wipe out dolls with extreme ease. Only took four turns or so to kick Alice's ass.

Stage 4: Okuu + Orin

Party Level: 12-14

Round one was spent doing some damage to Okuu, then she went down on round 2, followed by Orin the Next round. <3 Fantasy Heaven.

Stage 5: Satori

Party Level: 15-16

Didn't do much damage at all, though her high HP means I needed several rounds to dispatch of her.

Edited by KopfjÀger

Should've started playing sooner. I blame my finals.

Stage 1:

Bosses: Sakuya & Patchouli.

Party: Sanae, Marisa, Aya.

Got a wipeout on my first try, mainly because I was careless and I let Patchy cast Philosopher's Stone.

Second try was much easier, because Marisa activated her Last Word, allowing me to drop powerful spells like if there was no tomorrow.

That, and the increased damage output from the Short Sword I got earlier, turned this into an incredibly easy fight.

Penalty Count: 0

I'll finish Stage 2 whenever I decide if I should take the Reimu penalty or not to survive Red Magic.

Stage 2:

Bosses: Remilia & Nitori

Party: Marisa, Sanae & Aya.

Party Level: 6

Whew. Without Reimu, this was nothing more than a battle of luck. I got 5 wipeouts before I won the fight.

On my last try, everyone activated their Last Words After Remilia's Second Gungnir. As soon as that happened, I unleashed the strongest attacks I had.

The best thing is that Remilia didn't use Red Magic at all. That made her fall easily, and Nitori soon after.

Penalty Count: 0

PD: Nitori starts at level 1. I'm starting to hate this game.

Edited by ShadielTH

Stage 6: Youmu + Yuyuko

Party Level: 19-20

Not having any non-light/dark elemental attacks other than Mokou's Flying Phoenix was a bit annoying, but eh, not that hard anyway. Mokou nuked with Flying Phoenix as much as she can, while Aya keeps giving everyone else perfect accuracy to counter the enemy dodgyness. Sakuya tore apart both enemies without much issue. Didn't even need Reimu's Sealing Circle since I just had Sakuya murder Yuyuko in Private Square either.

Stage 7: Komachi

Party Used: Reimu, Aya, Mokou, Byakuren, Sakuya, Youmu

Party Level: 20-24

Youmu = More Firepower. Komachi did make me worry for a while when she instant-deathed Reimu, Byakuren, and Youmu, but then she triggered Mouko's last word on her next hit, at which point the fight was pretty much over.

Edited by Wen Yang