Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, you guys should all join too. I'm tired of stomping Gaia if I'm being honest.

Are you kidding me; I'm beating you 4-to-1.

that was amazing. in every single race, i found a way to NOT get last. Mushrooms, Golden Mushroom, Star, Lucky Eight. WOW.

There was that one time you passed me last second in Piranha Plant Slide and I started to hate you.

I'm currently uploading the tournament from Saturday. It's not edited at all because whenever I would try to convert it to an editable format, Hauppauge would fuck up the audio sync and I just don't wanna deal with that. Also, take note that I only recorded when there was 4 or more people.

I got all the videos up. Like I said though, it's all unedited footage, and I know that sux, but you'll just have to deal with it. Also, completely from my perspective.

[spoiler=all teh content]

Dang, the last three don't work. Oh well; just click the link.

Edited by Gaia

Ooh, now I can learn how Gaia keeps winning on Cloudtop Cruise. *gets out notepad*

You can't though. My CC awesomeness can not be shown in a simple video. You guys couldn't even get me with a Blue Shell and 2 Lightning strikes.

Edited by Gaia

I'm so gud I can snipe myself.

EDIT: If you guys see any good banana sniping moments in that footage, I'd be grateful if you PM'ed me the Video and timestamp. Might use it for a vid I'm working on. It will be a beautiful creation. I've already got the thumbnail.

EDIT 2: Taking that Green Shell Snipur Title, btw:

[spoiler=More Than Just a Banana Snipur]

Edited by Gaia

I'll be joining like by 5 or 6pm Colombia Time, which if I'm not wrong is 3-4pm Pacific Time. Though nothing's sure.

edit: though they usually race at 1 or 1:30 pm PST

Edited by Quintessence

I'm free all afternoon and night, so I'll just jump in whenever folks want to.

I'll be joining like by 5 or 6pm Colombia Time, which if I'm not wrong is 3-4pm Pacific Time. Though nothing's sure.

not good enough, step it up.