Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone who's active in the tournament a lot (like BubbyBoy or Gaia) send me a friend request on Miiverse? For some reason, sometimes the game makes me wait in an empty SF tournament waiting room, when the tournament is obviously going on.

At least if I have a really active SF tournament member on my Miiverse Friend list, I can go to my friend list and join that friended SF member from there, instead of having to hope that I don't get stuck in an empty SF tournament waiting room

Could someone who's active in the tournament a lot (like BubbyBoy or Gaia) send me a friend request on Miiverse? For some reason, sometimes the game makes me wait in an empty SF tournament waiting room, when the tournament is obviously going on.

At least if I have a really active SF tournament member on my Miiverse Friend list, I can go to my friend list and join that friended SF member from there, instead of having to hope that I don't get stuck in an empty SF tournament waiting room

Yeah, sent you a friend request.

This must be what happened to me yesterday when I tried to come back in after switching characters. :/

Okay, I redownloaded Skype the other day, so if anyone's going to race here soon, I'd like to join the group and join the racing. :)

My Skype name is Anacybele, same as here.

Hey Ana, I'll send you a contact request on Skype. If you accept it, I can then add you to the SF MK8 Skype group.

If anyone else still wants to join the group, just know that there's no deadline. You can either give me your info (PM me or post it here) and I'll search for you on Skype, or you can search for me (type emperordijon into the Skype search bar and Buddy Boy should pop up - that's me) and send me the contact request. Either way is fine.

I'll hop into the tournament lobby at the top of the hour. Pizza and fries will occupy me until then.

Ugh where can I edit the personal mii on the wii u?

My brother changed it to his mii, and I can't edit it. Mii Maker says that I have to go to some settings place, but I can't find where to change it back.

You should have your own account on the Wii U with your own personal Mii. :/ I don't know why you're sharing your brother's account.

Anyway, sorry, but there's a lot of weird crap going on here that kept confusing me, so I left. It's mainly with that Kyvie person. He kept teleporting out of nowhere and then disappearing. And I saw him just sitting at the finish line doing nothing in that one Cloudtop Cruise race.

Speaking of which, I really thought I finally had jumping those leaves down... Ugh.

You should have your own account on the Wii U with your own personal Mii. :/ I don't know why you're sharing your brother's account.

Anyway, sorry, but there's a lot of weird crap going on here that kept confusing me, so I left. It's mainly with that Kyvie person. He kept teleporting out of nowhere and then disappearing. And I saw him just sitting at the finish line doing nothing in that one Cloudtop Cruise race.

Speaking of which, I really thought I finally had jumping those leaves down... Ugh.

I'm a wizard. But on a serious note I had to do other things and I left the controler alone.

Ugh where can I edit the personal mii on the wii u?

My brother changed it to his mii, and I can't edit it. Mii Maker says that I have to go to some settings place, but I can't find where to change it back.

You just need to go to Wii U Home Menu and click your Mii in the upper left side of the Gamepad, in the new menu there's an option to change or edit information about your Mii, you can do it right there.

Also Ana, it's more like lag, I experienced the same yesterday when ppl went driving crazy, or stopped and then appeared far away.

Yeah, but I only saw it occurring with Kyvie/Ace Gamer. I didn't see anyone else teleporting. xP

That's 'cause nobody was (inlcuding AAG). It was 100% lag on your end.

That can't be right. My game is always smooth. Doesn't lag at all. :/

You probably had a few ping spikes or something. Did you check at all?