Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Alan's Bananasnipertitle belongs now to Jazzah :Kappa:

But she had to get in close and junk to bump him. Snipers pick 'em off from a distance. :smug:

Edited by Gaia

Is anyone ever on before the usual time? Or are y'all usually busy before that and whatnot?

I'm usually on at 1:00pm PST so that's about 4pm in your area. I do a lot of random stuff during that time so I'm not usually on at the time before that.

Is anyone ever on before the usual time? Or are y'all usually busy before that and whatnot?

I'm not on before the usual time, but that's not because I'm busy. It's more like I'm not awake. :smug:

Oh yeah, we're racing now.

Edited by Gaia

Oh yeah, we did all get wrecked right there. XD

That's the race I won too! :D

Here's the full race if you're interested

Anyway I'm uploading a 40 min video of all us 7 playing today. It's going to take hours to upload though.

Edited by kingddd

Oh Gaia I forgot to thank you for the good set up! Circuit Special + Slick Tires is definitely making Toadette one speedy demon :P:

I hope I actually show up at the right time next week.

Randoman true inner power has been shown

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. It was pretty though, seeing all those coins flying!

Here's the full race if you're interested

Anyway I'm uploading a 40 min video of all us 7 playing today. It's going to take hours to upload though.

Then that was you I got with a red shell that let me slide into first. XD

And yayz, can't wait to see it. :3

Also, here are my videos. You were actually in front of me in BOTH until I slammed you with something. XD

Edited by Anacybele

I didn't realize I got everyone in that Super Horn Blast. I only saw three people get hit by it. Well, it didn't matter too much in the end since I got 2nd last in that race...

I'm glad to see you getting 1st place more often Kelly. (or should I stick to Anacybele? I usually associate people in the MK8 tournament by their Miiverse name rather than their SF name) It's really satisfying seeing our efforts to bring you up to our skill level bear fruit.

So next week for both Saturday and Sunday, we're restricting all participants to Mercedes cars/tires only? I know some of you guys may not like the whole Mercedes DLC (or being stuck driving with Mach 8/Badwagon variants since you may not be used to them), but I think we should carry through with it, just to join in the celebratories and such.

So next week for both Saturday and Sunday, we're restricting all participants to Mercedes cars/tires only? I know some of you guys may not like the whole Mercedes DLC (or being stuck driving with Mach 8/Badwagon variants since you may not be used to them), but I think we should carry through with it, just to join in the celebratories and such.

Yep. The patch is in 2 days so we're gonna do it just for fun. We'll see if tournament settings allow this kind of restriction since apparently there's a tournament group where they're doing this in an official Nintendo tournament group.

Also the raw video is up. You can watch and laugh at me getting wrecked.

This might sound noobish, but how do you set a shell or banana peel behind you? I could never figure it out. ._.

Also, I'm not too crazy about the Mercedes DLC, but I guess I'll go along with it just for shits and giggles. :P

Edited by Anacybele

This might sound noobish, but how do you set a shell or banana peel behind you? I could never figure it out. ._.

Hold down on the control stick or direction pad and press the use item button.

This has been a feature since Super Mario Kart.

Edited by kingddd

It's kinda late over here, but are we still going through with the DLC cars only thing tomorrow?

If yes, I'll prepare Toadette and her snazzy white GLA for tomorrow! Should we use DLC wheels too?

It's kinda late over here, but are we still going through with the DLC cars only thing tomorrow?

If yes, I'll prepare Toadette and her snazzy white GLA for tomorrow! Should we use DLC wheels too?

I was thinking we were. I'm right, right?