Matthew Mercer (Chrom's VA) on his confession

This short clip probably isn't really worth its own topic

Thought it was amusing.

I wish that annoying lady near the camera would stop laughing ;_;

Man, I really wish I could listen to all the takes for the confessions, now XD

Also, someone asked if he was voicing anyone for SSB, and he said "he hasn't been contacted yet", if anyone was wondering.

Also final smash jokes

Edited by L95

if someone asked where Chrom would take the FeMU on their honeymoon he should have answered "to a nudisto... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH"

The younger sister of one of our anime club's members actually asked him to do the confession scene with her at Sakura Con.

wow

just

wow

The younger sister of one of our anime club's members actually asked him to do the confession scene with her at Sakura Con.

wow

just

wow

You know, this is one of the reasons I stay away from cons.

People have a lot of fun and that's good.

But I'll end up killing someone, somewhere.

I'd have that same reaction, except I'd probably end up getting Kyle Hebert to do the same with Frederick's confession if I had the chance. lol

I already know about Chrom's confession though, and I find it incredibly cheesy, so I'm passing on that Youtube clip. :P

Noooo I was waiting for him to do the confession.

If he did, I couldn't really hear it. It's fine tho.

Matthew is cool.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I think there's an audio clip somewhere on tumblr where a fan asked Matt something like, "In his confession to other bachelorettes, he gives them all the special ring. In the confession with female Avatar, he doesn't. Why do you think he does that?"

In which he replies, "Chrom's a dick."

Edit: Found it.

Edited by RightfulGod

Voice actors are told to deny any work, so that's not really surprising.

You see a lot of leaks come out that way. Dragon Ball Kai is just getting to the Buu Saga but it's been known it was happening for a year and a half or so now because some voice actors (Japanese and American) let some words slip.

I think there's an audio clip somewhere on tumblr where a fan asked Matt something like, "In his confession to other bachelorettes, he gives them all the special ring. In the confession with female Avatar, he doesn't. Why do you think he does that?"

In which he replies, "Chrom's a dick."

Edit: Found it.

To be fair, female Avatar kind of shuts down the confession a bit with the whole "Whoa, whoa, whoa, the general plus his chief tactician is going to be drama city if we go and do that now" (paraphrased :P). Maybe he just saved it for a proper proposal that happened once the first war was over?