Green Flag?

Torva

Hey guys, I noticed something in FEA, and I'm curious about it. If you go into the inventory, click on the icon of the troop, you'll see a little animation of them attacking. When this happens, quickly zoom out, and look to the right. You'll notice a light-green flag, with what appears to be a dragon on it. Anyone know what that symbol means? I want it to mean Grima, but it's colorscheme says otherwise.

Sounds interesting, but where should I start and where should I be looking? o__o

Is this when you're on the world map or during a battle map?

Also, what do you mean "zoom out" and is it on the top screen or the bottom screen?

EDIT

OOOH, I know what you mean. Look like Ylisse's flag, but let me grab a screenshot...

EDIT2

[spoiler=You decide]mysteryflag.pngylisstol.png

EDIT3: Ylisstol screenshot added above. Yeah, I've got too much free time... Oh wait, gotta hurry!

Edited by VincentASM

Huh, that isn't Ylisse's flag though. Ylisse's flag is blue and has the Naga mark on it. You can see it in the barracks next to a bunny flag (for Panne and the other Taguel).

That green flag could be Naga's own flag though, I suppose. It's the only thing I can think of.

Huh, that isn't Ylisse's flag though. Ylisse's flag is blue and has the Naga mark on it. You can see it in the barracks next to a bunny flag (for Panne and the other Taguel).

That green flag could be Naga's own flag though, I suppose. It's the only thing I can think of.

Do you have a better source than the Barracks? Because by that logic, that bunny flag could well be the national flag of a lost Taguel nation X D

Meanwhile the green flag is plastered all over Ylisstol, the capitol of Ylisse. Plus you can see that your party--the Halidom of Ylisse--has the same winged insignia if you check the affiliations on the bottom screen while in battle.

EDIT

Plus this:

marriage1.png

Edited by VincentASM

And I think that bunny flag is the flag of Panne's lost Taguel nation. xP

Ylisse worships Naga like there's no tomorrow. That's why I think the green flag is a separate flag for Naga herself.

Edited by Anacybele

And I think that bunny flag is the flag of Panne's lost Taguel nation. xP

Well, can't prove or disprove it. But either way, I think that would be ace.

Ylisse worships Naga like there's no tomorrow. That's why I think the green flag is a separate flag for Naga herself.

That's not *quite* what I asked for.

Where else do you find the flag with the mark of Naga/the Exalt? (Also, unless my eyes suck, it's a red flag not a blue one, but details...)

I mean, if the green flag is waaaay more common that the other one, surely that must be the national flag and not the other way round?

Edited by VincentASM

I know, but it's the best I have right now. And I could've sworn that flag was blue. Huh.

No worries. It's fine to say you had nothing to begin with j/k

I don't remember at all, but it's in this image (plus I checked when I loaded up my game file earlier):

getaroom1.jpg