Which male & female confessions from Awakening do you like the most?

Modern

For me it has to be Frederick, Laurent and Gangrel Henry on the male side, for the female side it's Tiki, Lissa and Cordelia. What are your favorites?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male - Chrom. It's just so damn cheesy but so damn perfect. I swooned, even though I'm a heterosexual male.

Female - Cherche all the way. Then Sully in 2nd place for sure.

Male: FREDERICK :wub:

Come on, it was obvious lol. I love Frederick to pieces. :3 I also like Stahl's and Lon'qu's.

As for female, I don't know, as I haven't seen any of them. I don't play a male Avatar. :P

Male: FREDERICK :wub:

Come on, it was obvious lol. I love Frederick to pieces. :3 I also like Stahl's and Lon'qu's.

As for female, I don't know, as I haven't seen any of them. I don't play a male Avatar. :P

Likewise, I married Freddy Bear on my first run. He's just so freaking charming it was impossible not to fall for him!

Likewise, I married Freddy Bear on my first run. He's just so freaking charming it was impossible not to fall for him!

I know! He's the perfect knight in shining armor. x3 And he's the only character that gives the Avatar a kiss of any kind! You never see a guy kneel and kiss a lady's hand anymore either. It was just so adorable to see Freddy do it!

I'm never NOT going to marry my Avatar to him lol.

Edited by Anacybele

I know! He's the perfect knight in shining armor. x3 And he's the only character that gives the Avatar a kiss of any kind! You never see a guy kneel and kiss a lady's hand anymore either. It was just so adorable to see Freddy do it!

I'm never NOT going to marry my Avatar to him lol.

God you've made me realize how much of a Freddy fanboy I am ;-; He's by far the most chivalrous husband as well!

God you've made me realize how much of a Freddy fanboy I am ;-; He's by far the most chivalrous husband as well!

Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of! I'm proud to be a Freddy fangirl myself! lol And yes, I definitely agree on that!

For English confessions, I really enjoyed Maribelle's; I think hers is my favorite. Other ones I liked are Lon'qu's, Tiki's, Sully's, Anna's, Gaius's, and Gregor's. Basically just the ones I found humorous lol...

As for Japanese confessions, Inigo's confession is probably my favorite... I also liked Chrom's, Lon'qu's, Sumia's, and Tiki's.

For English confessions, I really enjoyed Maribelle's; I think hers is my favorite. Other ones I liked are Lon'qu's, Tiki's, Sully's, Anna's, Gaius's, and Gregor's. Basically just the ones I found humorous lol...

As for Japanese confessions, Inigo's confession is probably my favorite... I also liked Chrom's, Lon'qu's, Sumia's, and Tiki's.

As an Inigo fanboy, I have to agree that his japanese confession line (His line, not the voice acting sadly) was a lot better than his english one.

Hacking the game to get a Morgan confession.

Just trolling. Stahl's and Sumia's. Shame that all the confessions are lackluster.

I love Virion's. Its adorable and hes almost stammering all over himself.

I love Libra's because its very honorable sounding and boy, that melts the butter. Hoo...

Henry's i love for the comedy. I have a tendency to love morbid stuff so, yeah Henry's makes me smile.

But....i play Male Avatar more than Female.

So out of the ladies, i really love Cherche's confession. A lot.

Lissa's is actually really sweet.

Sumia's is cute.

Aversa's is actually kinda sexy. /shrug

I like Nowi's because its actually really depressing when you think about it.

Tharja's appeals to my morbid side a bit. Next Loki!Avatar run is going to have Tharja as his wife. Angrboda parallels are fun.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

OMG, I love Inigo too! lol

If I were to marry an Avatar to one of the children characters, it'd be him, no contest. :3

I've honestly swooned over him a lot too ;w;

I love Virion's. Its adorable and hes almost stammering all over himself.

I love Libra's because its very honorable sounding and boy, that melts the butter. Hoo...

Henry's i love for the comedy. I have a tendency to love morbid stuff so, yeah Henry's makes me smile.

But....i play Male Avatar more than Female.

So out of the ladies, i really love Cherche's confession. A lot.

Lissa's is actually really sweet.

Sumia's is cute.

Aversa's is actually kinda sexy. /shrug

I like Nowi's because its actually really depressing when you think about it.

Tharja's appeals to my morbid side a bit. Next Loki!Avatar run is going to have Tharja as his wife. Angrboda parallels are fun.

I should've put Lissa's down too, the way she sounded in her confession was friggin' adorable. Edited by eclipse
Don't double-post in here, please.

I've honestly swooned over him a lot too ;w;

Heh, I probably would too if it wasn't for Frederick. lol

I seem to only stick with one guy per game when I "swoon" so yeah. :P

You know, while I definitely love the fun you can have with the confessions in game... A lot of the bitterness I hold for the Awakening fandom was caused by it.

I hope that none of you here are as bad as I've seen.

Especially when being "loyal" to 2D characters like this:

tumblr_inline_mzkkjfRGxi1rb9mmp.png

Virion's was just a glorious in Japanese. "Suki da... iya... AISHITEIRU YO." "Utsukushii, WAGA TSUMA YO".

"I love you... No, I LOVE you so very much. My beautiful wife."

The difference between "Suki" and "Aishiteru" even though they both mean "I love you" in context is HUGE.

It was more cheesy than Chrom's and yet the way he delivered those lines... It was magnificent.

Chrom comes in at a close second though. Let's face it, Sugita's the man.

Frederick was up there for me. Was.

Olivia's and Sumia's are a tie.

Gentleness and femininity is a thing.

...where the hell is my FeMU confession?

Edit: If this wasn't obvious enough, I have unlocked the English ones, but I am referring to the Japanese copy and VAs here.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You know, while I definitely love the fun you can have with the confessions in game... A lot of the bitterness I hold for the Awakening fandom was caused by it.

I hope that none of you here are as bad as I've seen.

Especially when being "loyal" to 2D characters like this:

tumblr_inline_mzkkjfRGxi1rb9mmp.png

Virion's was just a glorious in Japanese. "Suki da... iya... AISHITEIRU YO." "Utsukushii, WAGA TSUMA YO".

"I love you... No, I LOVE you so very much. My beautiful wife."

The difference between "Suki" and "Aishiteru" even though they both mean "I love you" in context is HUGE.

It was more cheesy than Chrom's and yet the way he delivered those lines... It was magnificent.

Chrom comes in at a close second though. Let's face it, Sugita's the man.

Frederick was up there for me. Was.

Olivia's and Sumia's are a tie.

Gentleness and femininity is a thing.

...where the hell is my FeMU confession?

Edit: If this wasn't obvious enough, I have unlocked the English ones, but I am referring to the Japanese copy and VAs here.

Virion's japanese confession was perfect too, I find it better than the english one considering how in the english dub Virion sounds a BIT too excited. Speaking of the japanese dubs, I wish they changed the subtitles for the japanese confessions to match what they're actually saying though.

Oh lol. xP

For me it isn't jealousy, it's more the fact that I can't bring myself to have my Avatar "betray" Frederick and the fact that I just love him as a character.

I wouldn't care if other people married Avatars to Frederick, heck I welcome it. It just shows me that others love him too. lol

Virion is my favourite. Nothing tops it and I love the S support out of all S supports.

considering how in the english dub Virion sounds a BIT too excited.

I have to admit though, his English one almost made it sound like he was fangasming over his new wife.

Edited by shadowofchaos