Regarding My Avatar: What Was He/She Doing Before The Game? [minor spoilers]

I couldn't any credible information on the topic so I thought I'll post here to get some insight from the community experts.

Has it ever been revealed what My Avatar has been doing PRIOR to the game's beginning?

- Where did My Avatar study his tactics?

- Who was My Avatar's mother and where is she now (has she officially being confirmed as dead or just missing or just unknown?)

- Where are My Avatar's friends? Or past lovers - surely, given how charismatic My Avatar is... makes you wonder doesn't it?

- Did My Avatar go to school, to college?

- Will Persona 5 be released for the 3DS?

- What is the meaning of life?

I assume you're only partway through the game? Most of these questions are answered around chapters 21 to 23.

Oh, alright then, as long as these question can be answered within the game...

Edit: Actually, I've had a look at the wiki and it doesn't answer my questions at all. I need to know who Avatar's mother is and where she is, and whether she is alive, or dead, or just missing.

And I want to know if Avatar had any other friends? Why don't his other friends come and find him?

Edited by GamingPandas

And I want to know if Avatar had any other friends? Why don't his other friends come and find him?

As a representation of the player, it is generally safe to assume that the Avatar of FE13 has no friends.

Edit: Actually, I've had a look at the wiki and it doesn't answer my questions at all. I need to know who Avatar's mother is and where she is, and whether she is alive, or dead, or just missing.

Akin to "Avatar: The Last Airbender"... I just assume it's like the mystery of Zuko's mother.

As a representation of the player, it is generally safe to assume that the Avatar of FE13 has no friends.

Hohoho.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actualy, i suspect that one of the reasons that the avatar's past is unrevealed is that the developers want it to be easier for us to project onto him. The other reason is that they are hinting that the avatar is the same person as the fe7 tactician. (please go play this game. It's what got most of the old-timers on this site into the series. If you do not have the time or can't obtain a copy and don't want to emulate, read the lp here: http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Blazing-Sword/ )

Actualy, i suspect that one of the reasons that the avatar's past is unrevealed is that the developers want it to be easier for us to project onto him. The other reason is that they are hinting that the avatar is the same person as the fe7 tactician. (please go play this game. It's what got most of the old-timers on this site into the series. If you do not have the time or can't obtain a copy and don't want to emulate, read the lp here: http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Blazing-Sword/ )

I assume he's played it considering he is involved in Dream of Five, an FE7 hack.

You're right, only a harem the size of an army.

I don't think Avatar has a harem in this game... it's strictly 1 marriage candidate for MU... yea I think I'm right. I don't think this is Conception II by any stretch.

Self projection right? I'll make sure to do that then.

I assume he's played it considering he is involved in Dream of Five, an FE7 hack.

Oh. He is? one tends to assume that anyone with no avatar or sig and awakening as there favorate game despite not having finished it is new, (although i see in his profile page that he's been a member since 2012, so i guess you never can tell.)