the thing i hate most about grinding in fe awakening rant

dskank

i hate that great knights have luna and duel gaurd plus and that almost every child has access to this class. they gave one of the most boring classes in the game two of the most important skills in the game.. right now i have 8 great knights on my team, and i really dont want to have 8 great knights on my team.

end rant.

What do you mean by grinding? I've only ever heard that refer to, roughly speaking, "spending time on levelling while not directly progressing in the main game." Did you intend to imply that the only way to level the children is through grinding? Because otherwise this seems more like a "balance" topic.

I'm guessing they're grinding for skills and doesn't like the fact that they have to change a bunch of people into great knights. Or something.

I don't think I've actually ever had anyone become a great knight, and the most i've used frederick for is the pair up bonuses and parts of the first chapters. He's never gotten enough experience to get luna actually. I guess OI just don't care about those skills enough

great knights are great stop having no taste

how the fuck do you grind without going all animations off skip all actions entirely anyway

I did that to Morgan once.

It took six hours to max him out.

...So you don't like a mechanic placed in the game... Ok. What's the issue?

no i like the mechanic fine, im just bitching.

it is a flawed mechanic though, i'm grinding for apotheosis on hard mode and having to do it all over again for lunatic seems a daunting task. i wish there was a in game difficultly option so i could play it lunatic without creating a new save.

no i like the mechanic fine, im just bitching.

it is a flawed mechanic though, i'm grinding for apotheosis on hard mode and having to do it all over again for lunatic seems a daunting task. i wish there was a in game difficultly option so i could play it lunatic without creating a new save.

If you hate grinding that much...

Einherjar.

great knights are great stop having no taste

how the fuck do you grind without going all animations off skip all actions entirely anyway

great knights are awful. lolarcher>great knight. because its about 2/3s grind 1/3 finishing the game+dlc, and once you go greatknight you fucking stay greatknight lol. chrom has been a greatknight since chap 13 im on chap 23. i wouldnt mind if i didnt need duel gaurd plus as much as ive heard i will.

stop being not great at using great knight

i managed 16 levels worth of gk in about 5 chapters on lunatic nogrind what the fuck are you smoking

(to be fair one of them is facesmashing everything in the tiki level but still)

Edited by Thor Odinson

stop being not great at using great knight

i managed 16 levels worth of gk in about 5 chapters on lunatic nogrind what the fuck are you smoking

(to be fair one of them is facesmashing everything in the tiki level but still)

stop being great at riding great knightstick

I don't understand the complaint.

great knights are awful. lolarcher>great knight. because its about 2/3s grind 1/3 finishing the game+dlc, and once you go greatknight you fucking stay greatknight lol. chrom has been a greatknight since chap 13 im on chap 23. i wouldnt mind if i didnt need duel gaurd plus as much as ive heard i will.

Ooooooh, now I understand. Troll harder.