[FE10] Keeping it Casual

solrocknroll

Technically, Muarim and Tauroneo are the only Part 1 units left, so I suppose you could go on without them.

I have too many laguz wow i guess i need mist or something.

Edited by Rinoa Heartilly

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for late replying here but...

I'm aiming for the 5 turn but I need a general idea of what to do since Micaiah going on foot would take too long.

The 5 turn is achievable by double shoving either Micaiah or Micaiah!Sothe within PP1 and PP2, this strategy is doable with at least 1 unit that'll have to waste 2 turns shoving first full moved Micaiah, and then Micaiah!Sothe forward (to the east). It's all about Sothe full moving to the seize spot having Forged Iron knives and being able to ORKO armors (should be Str capped by then). At the moment of dropping Miccy by pp4 5 tiles away of the seize spot, Sothe can either crtkill or double Adept Djur to make Miccy seize by pp5.

Sorry for late replying here but...

The 5 turn is achievable by double shoving either Micaiah or Micaiah!Sothe within PP1 and PP2, this strategy is doable with at least 1 unit that'll have to waste 2 turns shoving first full moved Micaiah, and then Micaiah!Sothe forward (to the east). It's all about Sothe full moving to the seize spot having Forged Iron knives and being able to ORKO armors (should be Str capped by then). At the moment of dropping Miccy by pp4 5 tiles away of the seize spot, Sothe can either crtkill or double Adept Djur to make Miccy seize by pp5.

Yeah I figured that out a while ago lol, thanks though. I'm debating whether or not I should start part 3 or wait for my next pick...

hm, before you guys go to sleep you might want to pm someone with your picks so we can speed this up a bit...

hell, feel free to pm me your picks for this round since you go before me and I'll be up all night anyway

Edited by Xandere

Actually, thinking about it more, I'd prefer Brom instead of Naesala. I need someone for 2-2 and to join Greil's in part 4 anyway.

RIP dreams of 2 laguz royals on one team :'(

Edited by Mar Mar

And now we wait another day for Soul to make his next pick, maybe before my hair starts graying I'll be able to make my next pick so I can finish part 3 and then the game

Edited by Xandere

THE PRINCE OF RED LIONS

I want to choose Skrimir and use him for the first time ever, also. :awesome:

Would've gone for Naesala. Part 4 Laguz Royal, obviously great. Pretty much no reason to not use him over Skrimir, but, EEEHHHHH. Monsters are cool.

Edited by Jeff Strongman

Of course I am. Surely, others are going to, as well. Why would people be picking stuff like Tiamat, Jill and Nolan/Edward ic they didn't care?

Competition is only part of the fun. Even if you don't win- It's just fun to TRY and see others try to win.

Uh... Mist.

Also, I can't do LTC really much now, because I took 20 turns on 1-2 and 1-3 ;_;

1-3 was a Micaiah-Sothe duo because i had no sense when picking *sob*

1-4 was just Micaiah and Sothe and was actually fun, though.