Changing FE6's Promotion Bonuses

I've been fiddling around with FE6's promotion bonuses, trying to make the bonuses match those from FE7's, but i've sorta ran into a problem.

I'm aware that promotion bonuses generally differ when a T2 class's stats are edited in Nightmare, but I noticed that FE7's bonuses are lower but the T2 stats are the same with FE6.

Would there be a possible way to edit the promotion bonuses like in HxD or something, without resorting to change the class's base stats?

TL;DR- I wanna know how to change the promotion bonuses without changing class's base stats.

Edited by Rokklaggio

I've been fiddling around with FE6's promotion bonuses, trying to make the bonuses match those from FE7's, but i've sorta ran into a problem.

I'm aware that promotion bonuses generally differ when a T2 class's stats are edited in Nightmare, but I noticed that FE7's bonuses are lower but the T2 stats are the same with FE6.

Would there be a possible way to edit the promotion bonuses like in HxD or something, without resorting to change the class's base stats?

TL;DR- I wanna know how to change the promotion bonuses without changing class's base stats.

That might be because the T1 base stats are higher. From what i understand, promotion bonuses are just the difference between the two.

That might be because the T1 base stats are higher. From what i understand, promotion bonuses are just the difference between the two.

Like Skitty said already, I'm aware of that.

But the thing is, FE6's and FE7's base stats are almost exactly the same (aside from a few CON changes here and there), and FE7's promotion bonuses are less than 6's. That's why I was asking that.

Well, FE7's promotion bonuses are not dependant on stats of either party, it's just a flat bonus.

Why they changed this idea and made the bonuses less is beyond me; maybe they wanted more freedom to edit them(like you want now with fe6)?