Is this where I say "Hello"?

Jester Capri

Hello SF, I'm Foolishly Capricious. My real name is Alec, and I have an issue with people mistaking my name with Alex.

Of course, to break the ice, the origin of this name came from the two words that mostly describe me in real life. Also, it's kind of a homage to one of my favorite characters in Homestuck. :O)

Knowledge on Fire Emblem? Well, Awakening is the third FE game I played, with the two local GBA titles being my 1st and 2nd (Binding Blade and Sacred Stones). I discovered Awakening after I read Lyn's wiki page during the time I remembered about my first FE experience. I bought Awakening right after I won a 3DS XL in a game of Pile Up (Worth the $6).

My favorite Lord will always be Hector, because swords are too mainstream for a Lord's starting weapon. But hipster-ness aside, he's manly as hell and he's one of my best units. My other favorite units in that game include: Dart, Guy, Eliwood, and my most favorite magic user of all FEs, Canas.

I'm 18, but I can sometimes act 10 years younger than I'm supposed to be. I'm a man that has been part of two past fandoms; I'm a brony and a Homestuck person, though I love both of them, I just forget to catch up on their trends... so, I guess I'm not too committed to them.

I'm a lover of anime, fan fictions, music, video games, cats, dogs, adventure (sometimes when I have money), and some fantasy girls. My usual hobbies involve plotting, writing, playing video games, listening to music, and consuming unhealthy junk food. Sometimes, I wish I had Gaius's metabolism; remain muscly and fit even with a daily dosage of sugar (I'm quite skinny irl even when I consumed a bunch of candy and chips, but I'm out of shape).

Aside from Fire Emblem games, my other favorite games are Dark Souls 1 and 2, Dungeon Fighter (It's closed), and Street Fighter (I'm not so good at it, but it's fun), League of Legends (formerly, but I still love it), and a bunch of others...

And that's all I can introduce. I hope I can enjoy my time here as well as make new friends. I lurked a bit here before, but I hope I can learn a bit more about FE from you guys, so long as I don't look like a sort of rat.

Now Fuck OFF!!!1!

Edited by Foolishly Capricious