Some questions about quotes and music

Darkelont

Hello everyone! I have some questions:

- Is that possible to make the quotes (Battle and Death) work properly in scripted battles?

- How can I make a chapter with only one enemy without the music that normally plays when there is only one enemy left?

- This is actually a problem that i had with quotes. A character had 2 death quotes (One in a specific chapter and one in any chapter). When i tried to add a third death quote, it triggered the generic one instead. Is that a normal thing, so I can have only 2 quotes for a character, or it's my fault for doing anything wrong?

1. Not as far as I'm aware, although it does seem to work in FE8 so I have no idea.

2. NIghtmare > Chapter Data Editor > "Enemy count for Winning Road" > set to 0

3. I... have no idea? Does the specific chapter one work at all? I've personally always found this function to be rather screwy.

1. Not as far as I'm aware, although it does seem to work in FE8 so I have no idea.

3. I... have no idea? Does the specific chapter one work at all? I've personally always found this function to be rather screwy.

1&2: Thanks!

3: Yes, the specific chapter one works. Maybe i'll just don't use the 2nd quote