Support Level

Mell

Assuming you mean chapter 13 which is technically when you can get all of the children's paralogues to appear, if you're playing on Normal Mode you can build up your support levels in random risen skirmishes by buying Reeking Boxes for 500 gold a piece and gaining 500 gold overall since the skirmishes will always drop at least one small bullion. If you're playing on a mode other than normal the only way you're going to be able to realistically get all the supports is with the DLC or spotpass.

Edited by Xandere

I'm pretty sure you can also grind using the legacy teams

that drains weapon durability though, which will take money to replace, and unless you have the dlc "the Golden Gaffe" you can't realistically grind solely using legacy teams, though the reeking box approach did work just fine for me on hard, I still made enough money to get by

I married Chrom to Olivia with little problem. I had Maribelle and Avatar already hitched, Sumia was never used, and I generally kept him away from Sully. Then I kept Olivia glued to Chrom for all of chapter 11 and bam, marriage. I also gave them a Seed of Trust I'd been holding on to.

Oohh, I got it. Thanks. Well, one more question, how can I marry chrom with Olivia? Should I just dance for him? >_>

either keep every woman Chrom can marry out of support range from him and in the chapter you get Olivia, keep her and Chrom together (note that I do not believe this works with the Female avatar if she is not yet married, as she will then marry Chrom instead of Olivia). The alternative is to have every other marriage candidate for Chrom married off to someone else.

Oohh, I got it. Thanks. Well, one more question, how can I marry chrom with Olivia? Should I just dance for him? >_>

The first step is to make sure he doesn't have a C support with any female characters already. If he does, it's impossible for him to marry Olivia. If he doesn't have supports with any female characters or even the option to form a C support with Sully, Maribelle, Sumia or female Avatar, I believe you only need to have Olivia dance for him a minimum 3 times before the end of her joining chapter and they'll fall in love and get married. Alternatively, you can also have Sully, Maribelle, Sumia and female avatar marry other men and dance for Chrom a few times.

Edited by Xandere

that drains weapon durability though, which will take money to replace, and unless you have the dlc "the Golden Gaffe" you can't realistically grind solely using legacy teams, though the reeking box approach did work just fine for me on hard, I still made enough money to get by

Leif's Blades can be purchased cheaply from Spotpass and give a very reliable flow of gold when fighting Spotpass teams, even on Lunatic(+). If you're desperate, weapon uses aren't even needed to grind support- dual guards raise support, so just have your pairs tank really weak stuff and wait for DGs to happen, then clean everything up with Falchion when you're done.

As long as Chrom doesn't have any support levels with any eligible women (except Lissa) and gets either two rounds of combat or three (I think) dances with Olivia, he will marry her. If a support is available to be viewed but you haven't seen it yet, it won't interfere. If any supports have been viewed, either marry the offender to someone else or kill them off (Classic only).

Edit- Hi ninja.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Ohh I see. If I play a map with weak enemies and tank with my paired up units, will raise support points, right? I dont need to kill to do it?

No, you're specifically looking for Dual Guards. Although if you attack (even if you do no damage) you also get support.

Basically anything that causes hearts to appear over the unit's heads raises support. The only time that won't happen if you go into battle is if the lead unit can't attack and you don't get a dual guard.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi