Could use some Marriage tips

daynehn

If you said this a year ago you would be banned from this site. Lol.

Also, Freddy x Panne is good, but I rather put Freddy on Inigo since in my setup of Ricken, Chrom, and Stahl are all taken. Freddy produces a monster Inigo. He's not god tier like the 3 dads I mentioned but man he is solid. He doesn't even mind the speed penalty and gets +3 Strength and +4 Skill out of the deal. It's probably my personal favorite Inigo.

I just stick Kellam on Yarne because eh, it's Yarne. I know I'm a horrible person.

Ha. A year ago, I was actually using Virion!Severa for the first time because I liked Virion and Cordelia's supports (now, I can't even remember what they were about) and trying to figure out a way to make her useful. Lancefaire Wyvern was actually the first thing I tried to "salvage" her (though it actually wasn't as impressive then as it is now because Apo wasn't out in the 'states). Funny that now she's one of the most versatile non-Avatar/Morgan units in the game.

I probably have a ton of other ideas that are still ahead of their time.

Fred!Inigo is an interesting case because his greatest strength is very counter-intuitive. At first glance, he looks like a decently strong but fairly slow GF/Luna skirmisher- but actually, despite being slow he has one of the biggest portfolios of +Avo skills in the game (including all Breakers except Tome) and makes a great dodgetank. Depending on your playstyle, turning one of your double Galepairs into a single one is worth it to free up Severa for maximum offense while still having a unit with 100% survival against the Nightmare Sniper.

I've never done Fred x Panne either, but I can still explain why it's good.

Exactly. You have credibility. Your words hold weight because, while you haven't used that specific pairing, you have the theory and the practical experience. You can list reasons why things are good. You can list things why they aren't as good.

You've played through the game using pairings OTHER than the ones you've initially done.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've done a complete research on General!Str.71!Morgan's accuracy in Apotheosis. He needs hit+25.

Fred!Yarne@General has 2 more Skl than Str.71 Morgan so he just needs hit+22.

Fred!Yarne's accuracy boosting skills for Apotheosis:

Outdoor Fighter: +10

Indoor Fighter: 0

(Wyvern's Lv.10 skill): +10 - no friendly units nearby

(Taguel's Lv.1 skill): +10 - on even turns

Quick Burn: +15 ~ 0

Lucky 7: +20 ~ 0

Only OF & Wyvern L10 skill are practical.

The rest you have to rely on Yarne's wife's Anathema or Charm etc.

Berserker has 9 less hit than General. If you make Fred!Yarne a Berserker, then OF + Wyvern L10 + Anathema (30) is still not enough to make him an absolute 100% (he requires hit=22+9=31).

Edited by MelonGx

Ha. A year ago, I was actually using Virion!Severa for the first time because I liked Virion and Cordelia's supports (now, I can't even remember what they were about) and trying to figure out a way to make her useful. Lancefaire Wyvern was actually the first thing I tried to "salvage" her (though it actually wasn't as impressive then as it is now because Apo wasn't out in the 'states). Funny that now she's one of the most versatile non-Avatar/Morgan units in the game.

I probably have a ton of other ideas that are still ahead of their time.

Fred!Inigo is an interesting case because his greatest strength is very counter-intuitive. At first glance, he looks like a decently strong but fairly slow GF/Luna skirmisher- but actually, despite being slow he has one of the biggest portfolios of +Avo skills in the game (including all Breakers except Tome) and makes a great dodgetank. Depending on your playstyle, turning one of your double Galepairs into a single one is worth it to free up Severa for maximum offense while still having a unit with 100% survival against the Nightmare Sniper.

Virion!Severa is better as a tomefaire Dark Flier and Lon'qu!Severa a Lancefaire Wyvern, right? That was a good find.

I was actually going to bring that up about Freddy!Inigo. He's strangely got some pretty decent dodge tank potential because of the breakers he has access to. I wouldn't necessarily call him "slow" considering he is only 3 points behind in speed to his commonly accepted best iteration (Chrom!Inigo). But as a dodge tank he definitely isn't touching Lon'qu!Severa anytime soon. Still, I think the dodge tank utility can make him competitive with the big 3 Inigos (Chrom, Stahl, Ricken)

Virion!Severa is better as a tomefaire Dark Flier and Lon'qu!Severa a Lancefaire Wyvern, right? That was a good find.

I was actually going to bring that up about Freddy!Inigo. He's strangely got some pretty decent dodge tank potential because of the breakers he has access to. I wouldn't necessarily call him "slow" considering he is only 3 points behind in speed to his commonly accepted best iteration (Chrom!Inigo). But as a dodge tank he definitely isn't touching Lon'qu!Severa anytime soon. Still, I think the dodge tank utility can make him competitive with the big 3 Inigos (Chrom, Stahl, Ricken)

Virion!Severa can be a very good Tomefaire Dark Flier, but the reason she's so amazing is that she isn't restricted to it. As a Lancefaire Wyvern, her stats are (for all intents and purposes) identical to Lon'qu!Severa- she perfectly hits 75 Spd with LB, All+2 and a +8 pairup (Berserker). She can also be a Sniper with a very good 100% DS potential, an AT Nostank for maingame/RaR3/anything but Apo, or a Sage for a little more power over DF. Essentially, she can fill pretty much any role- the only things other Severas have over her are Faires that Hero can use, Luna, +2 in either offensive mod or more dodgetanking skills.

My favorite pairing for Virion!Severa is Henry!Gerome, who is able to compliment her diversity fairly well.

As for Fred!Ingio, let's look at his Avo. I'll make him an Assassin with LB/Avo+10/OF/Tantivity/Patience, holding an S.Bow. He can be paired up with another Assassin (I know SM is better, but Assassin has more utility outside of fighting Snipers).

Spd: 46(base) +10(LB) +10(Rally) +9(pairup) +2(tonic) =77.

Lck: 45(base) +1(mods) +10(LB) +14(Rally) +3(pairup) +2(tonic) =75.

Avo: 153(base) +40(+Avo skills) +10(pairup) +50(S.Bow) =253. NS has 249 Hit, so Inigo can dodge him 100% of the time.

So since Inigo can meet the threshold for dodging the highest Hit non-Hawkeye enemy in the game (which is also the only one that can't be physically tanked reliably barring extreme setups), he joins the best Avo tank in the game club. Who cares if Severa can go a few points higher if there are no more thresholds for her to meet (outside of some Streetpass teams, of course)?

Virion!Severa can be a very good Tomefaire Dark Flier, but the reason she's so amazing is that she isn't restricted to it. As a Lancefaire Wyvern, her stats are (for all intents and purposes) identical to Lon'qu!Severa- she perfectly hits 75 Spd with LB, All+2 and a +8 pairup (Berserker). She can also be a Sniper with a very good 100% DS potential, an AT Nostank for maingame/RaR3/anything but Apo, or a Sage for a little more power over DF. Essentially, she can fill pretty much any role- the only things other Severas have over her are Faires that Hero can use, Luna, +2 in either offensive mod or more dodgetanking skills.

My favorite pairing for Virion!Severa is Henry!Gerome, who is able to compliment her diversity fairly well.

As for Fred!Ingio, let's look at his Avo. I'll make him an Assassin with LB/Avo+10/OF/Tantivity/Patience, holding an S.Bow. He can be paired up with another Assassin (I know SM is better, but Assassin has more utility outside of fighting Snipers).

Spd: 46(base) +10(LB) +10(Rally) +9(pairup) +2(tonic) =77.

Lck: 45(base) +1(mods) +10(LB) +14(Rally) +3(pairup) +2(tonic) =75.

Avo: 153(base) +40(+Avo skills) +10(pairup) +50(S.Bow) =253. NS has 249 Hit, so Inigo can dodge him 100% of the time.

So since Inigo can meet the threshold for dodging the highest Hit non-Hawkeye enemy in the game (which is also the only one that can't be physically tanked reliably barring extreme setups), he joins the best Avo tank in the game club. Who cares if Severa can go a few points higher if there are no more thresholds for her to meet (outside of some Streetpass teams, of course)?

Wouldja look at that. Nice calculations, man. Didn't realize his dodge tanking was that good. Could you fit bow breaker into Inigo's skillset? Or does Bow Breaker clash with S. Bow?

S.weapons and Breakers do clash, sorry. Same goes for all the legendary weapons that have included procs (including Leif's blade), stuff like Titania's Axe and so forth. The only weapon effects that can stack are stat boosts.

If you were to fit a Breaker into his set, it would be Lancebreaker so he can tank Snipers with an S.Bow but also can tank Anna (Assassins can't equip Lances).