happy birthday Candy!

Suzaku

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy, real as you are, I am sorry for these guys being mean to you on your birthday. :( :( :( I believe you, and Gatrie, you gave me no reason not to. You have my full trust, and I am willing to stand here and defend you. That is all.

Happy birthday!!!

2layercandy_large.jpg

*Half laugh* It's a..candy..cake..*Sigh*

Candy, real as you are, I am sorry for these guys being mean to you on your birthday. :( :( :( I believe you, and Gatrie, you gave me no reason not to. You have my full trust, and I am willing to stand here and defend you. That is all.

Happy birthday!!!

2layercandy_large.jpg

I have to admit, that pic made me lol.

I have to admit, I considered the possibility of her being an alternate account, but after some thinking, I realized she had a much different personality than Gatrie, more than just acting.

In other words, happy birthday Candy! Please don't leave us!

I have to admit, I considered the possibility of her being an alternate account, but after some thinking, I realized she had a much different personality than Gatrie, more than just acting.

Likewise, except I never doubted him, I realized it from the beginning. Mainly cuz I love Gatrie.

Happy birthday!!!

2layercandy_large.jpg

That looks like it was made by someone who had way too much time on his hands.

This, but for some reason, I read "thinking" as "drinking" at first...

:blink: