Suzaku

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh okay

I'd give my life to make shitty jokes that no one understands.

I wanna become a ghost to scare the shit out of people ASAP though...

Im gonna go cut a birthday cake......SHIKI(my personal pic) STYLE!

*goes to get hit by car*

*gets impaled by glass in the chest*

*almost dies*

*gets death perception*

HAHAH! NOW I CAN DO IT! *sticks a piece of paper in the cake and cuts it with ease!*

.....yeah no one but Kiba and Faiya will get this...........

................i wanna know why you never got mad. not once. tell me. now.

the reason why i do this over the internet and not in person because im sure everyone would like this question answered as well.

Uhm...I can say this Candy, your boyfriend is a smart person, he knows we act like jackasses.

the reason why i do this over the internet and not in person because im sure everyone would like this question answered as well.

actually it never crossed my mind once.........

Uhm...I can say this Candy, your boyfriend is a smart person, he knows we act like jackasses.

He probably saw it coming from miles away

i know these people. theyre all assholes. but theyre not idiots. i knew they would see the light soon.

plus i expected to get accused of this. i saw it coming before it even came

Edited by Gatrie of the Red Wings

i know these people. theyre all assholes. but theyre not idiots. i knew they would see the light soon.

See? He knows us, and loves us, secretly.

We are all assholes Candy, he knows we are all assholes, he expected it, and he knows how to deal with it. If you leave us to wallow in our stupidity, we WILL learn we were just being idiots.

Are you feeling alright?

Why did you not tell her how assholish we were before she joined then?

Well I guess im gonna be the first to go "Hey we're all idiots!" Because we're not. Stop degrading yourselves to suck up to candy people. She already said she will forgive us if we simply APOLOGIZE. We may do foolish things but that in no way makes any of us Straight Idiots or stupid.

Well I guess im gonna be the first to go "Hey we're all idiots!" Because we're not. Stop degrading yourselves to suck up to candy people. She already said she will forgive us if we simply APOLOGIZE. We may do foolish things but that in no way makes any of us Straight Idiots or stupid.

But why hide the truth?

We are. We are trying to defend Gat atm.

Candy, please, don't be mad at him, if anything, be mad at me. I am his friend, it was my job to defend him. I apologize..

Something is wrong with you, your acting waaaaaaaaaaaay to kind