happy birthday Candy!

Suzaku

Did you tell her that we mostly believe her again? We fucking love her dude!

ill tell her...but.....who is "we"? im sure there are others that.... *decides not to get worked up*

you guys pissed her off pretty bad...

......but ill try to get her back. (she went home.)

Edited by Gatrie of the Red Wings

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ill tell her...but.....who is "we"? im sure there are others that.... *decides not to get worked up*

you guys pissed her off pretty bad...

......but ill try to get her back. (she went home.)

Well, all who posted in this topic trust ya!

Well it was. Would you wanna take the time to make this?

are you kidding? You saw how pissed I got at you taking five minutes to obsess over that FUCKING TABLE in japanese class when we had to make that story!

are you kidding? You saw how pissed I got at you taking five minutes to obsess over that FUCKING TABLE in japanese class when we had to make that story!

HEY! That was an awesome table...and bus.

@ matthew

arr you sure?

We seem to. Suzaku does, Fox does, Arc does, Hanz is too mysterious to know, I do, MaSu..maybe? Uhm, well, either way, I will stand here and defend her and you until I am banned, and if you and her decide to leave due to this shit, I will ensure no one insults you. I told you already, but now it is public. You and her have given me no reason not to. The slanderers have given me no reason to.

HEY! That was an awesome table...and bus.

the bus was awesome because of the girl getting hit by it. and even megan got pissed when you were obsessing over the table. I didnt mind that you wanted it to be symetrical and such but.....when you put the damn table cloth on it and the candles, i snapped. That and since im terrible at writing hiragana my japanese kinda went onto the table. I need to continue to practice my writing. Im only good at writing katatana as you know by looking at some of my hiragana.

the bus was awesome because of the girl getting hit by it. and even megan got pissed when you were obsessing over the table. I didnt mind that you wanted it to be symetrical and such but.....when you put the damn table cloth on it and the candles, i snapped. That and since im terrible at writing hiragana my japanese kinda went onto the table. I need to continue to practice my writing. Im only good at writing katatana as you know by looking at some of my hiragana.

Yeah...I guess your right. That was pretty funny though.

im still warn free, but yeah today has been hard on alot of people, some alittle more than others and some are not making it any easyer

people got warned? *hates being away at work and missing stuff*

Yeah...I guess your right. That was pretty funny though.

It was till sensei heard me scream some curse word and she started another "DAME DAME DAME ERIC CHAAAANNNNN!" thing and I wanted to murder myself.

It was till sensei heard me scream some curse word and she started another "DAME DAME DAME ERIC CHAAAANNNNN!" thing and I wanted to murder myself.

Better than the invisible shurikens...actually no it isn't.

Well, SF usually has a lot of drama, but today the drama level is exceptionally high. ^^

I could say something but i would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hated for it. Its not directed at a single person, its just something that would sound a bit weird.

Better than the invisible shurikens...actually no it isn't.

the invisible shurikens were better than teh "DAME DAME DAME *insert male name here* CHAAAAAAAAAN!"

What enraged me was she called the GIRLS san, but majority of the guys she called them "Chan"

Untill she won at life and began calling me "Eric-sama" or "Eric -dono"

[not being the ass that you sat with in japanese class]well she called ONE SPECIAL girl chan right branded?[not being the ass that you sat with in japanese class]