happy birthday Candy!

Suzaku

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is SF having a fucking load of drama?

Every now and then.

I could say something but i would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hated for it. Its not directed at a single person, its just something that would sound a bit weird.

You mean the

like I'd say it here

topic?

the invisible shurikens were better than teh "DAME DAME DAME *insert male name here* CHAAAAAAAAAN!"

What enraged me was she called the GIRLS san, but majority of the guys she called them "Chan"

Untill she won at life and began calling me "Eric-sama" or "Eric -dono"

[not being the ass that you sat with in japanese class]well she called ONE SPECIAL girl chan right branded?[not being the ass that you sat with in japanese class]

Burn. And she called me "-san" or "-kun" most of the time. The only time she called me "-chan" was when I laughed and when she did it to you, or she'd just say that name.

i was told everyone was going to give me an apology?
Many of us yes. I personally believed you for the whole time. I trust you, I trust Gatrie, you never gave me a reason not to. I apologize on their behalf though.

Every now and then.

You mean the

like I'd say it here

topic?

Burn. And she called me "-san" or "-kun" most of the time. The only time she called me "-chan" was when I laughed and when she did it to you, or she'd just say that name.

You mean J-*gets beaten to death by branded*

And she called you chan frequently because then I would point and laugh at you, ryan would turn and say it then you would jump out of your chair, punch him when sensei turned around, and ran back to your desk. then she called HIM chan for screaming.

Many of us yes. I personally believed you for the whole time. I trust you, I trust Gatrie, you never gave me a reason not to. I apologize on their behalf though.

thank you. i dont accept your apology on their behalf. but I DO accept YOUR apology. at least you had the balls to say you were sorry. (you and a couple more people...)

i was told everyone was going to give me an apology?
*cough*

*waits impatiently*

Yeah, sorry for the way some of us acted. It was out of line.

Edited by Branded Blade

Meh sorry. It was just that some of the things we saw seemed to be legit evidence but meh if you say you're different I should take your word for it. Sorry for making you feel whatever we made you feel besides rage and anger.

If you cant tell i SUCK FUCKING ASS at apologies

Sorry, but I'm not apologizing. But then again, I never really thought that you were Gatrie's alt. account. It's just that making people hate me is fun. Again, sorry.

inb4phoenixwright

Sorry, but I'm not apologizing. But then again, I never really thought that you were Gatrie's alt. account. It's just that making people hate me is fun. Again, sorry.

inb4phoenixwright

What?