Hot girls/guys or cute girls/guys?

Emeraldfox

Which do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't expect this from me did ya?

• Hot
    • Cute

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder... But I've been curious about this for a while...

Personally... I like cute girls more... They seem nicer...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm...to be quite honest, it doesn't matter all that much to me. Whether they're really cute or really hot, as long as I like them, then that's all that matters.

Although I tend to lean more to cute girls...I don't know why...

Edited by Fireman

Well in my eyes cute depends on your personality. I prefer cute girls myself but i like hot looking girls. So a cute sweet innocent personality combined with a nice body=perfection.

I vote cute. Because especially at my age, hot girls are usually drinkers/smokers/think-no-man-is-good-enough-for-them/stuck up/bitchy/look down on every other girl/sluts/brats or a comination of all these. And yes, I've met at least 1 of every single type listed

I vote cute. Because especially at my age, hot girls are usually drinkers/smokers/think-no-man-is-good-enough-for-them/stuck up/bitchy/look down on every other girl/sluts/brats or a comination of all these. And yes, I've met at least 1 of every single type listed

As always CGV, me and you, agree the same exact thing. I hate "hot girl" personalities. I WANNA BEAT THEM WITH A STICK!

As always CGV, me and you, agree the same exact thing. I hate "hot girl" personalities. I WANNA BEAT THEM WITH A STICK!

yeah I know what you mean. The hottest girl at my work has gotten a boob job, she walks like she's "all that" (example: she sticks her chest out) and she just acts bitchy like every guy is supposed to fall for her, and she cakes her face with makeup ALL THE TIME. Plus, a lot people have confirmed all these things, so it's not just me talking

yeah I know what you mean. The hottest girl at my work has gotten a boob job, she walks like she's "all that" (example: she sticks her chest out) and she just acts bitchy like every guy is supposed to fall for her, and she cakes her face with makeup ALL THE TIME. Plus, a lot people have confirmed all these things, so it's not just me talking

Dude I work with this one chick who comes in wearing skimpy shirts every day although we have a specific uniform we have to wear. and she cut her work shirt to show middrift and has her buttons unbuttoned to show cleavage. To me hot looking women with shitty personalities are the ugliest women alive. And she had the nerve to insult my friend's little sister (who im crazy about in a secretive way but she's older than me and away in north Carolina for college) I wanted to just break her nose on the spot.

:lol:

Ow.. That's a little harsh.. Can't hot girls be cute?

I guess, yeah, they CAN be. I'll always leave the possibility that a girl can be cute and hot

Hot people tend to be, you know... the stereotyped ones. I'll go with cute, because they tend to be nice to look at and talk to, rather than just look at. Hot girls especially can be..... bad. Hot guys can be bad, but I wouldn't say so much as the girls. Hot guys just tend to be flirty and overconfident. Hot girls tend to be bitches.

Hot people tend to be, you know... the stereotyped ones. I'll go with cute, because they tend to be nice to look at and talk to, rather than just look at. Hot girls especially can be..... bad. Hot guys can be bad, but I wouldn't say so much as the girls. Hot guys just tend to be flirty and overconfident. Hot girls tend to be bitches.

THANK YOU. Just like your brother you also agree with me.