Themed Streetpass Teams

The Geek

I'm sure there's already a thread about this, but it's probably been buried deep into the forum where only the power of necroposting can resurrect it.

Anyway, this is a thread to talk about making Streetpass teams based upon characters in a certain work.

For instance, I'm in the process of constructing two right now.

One is themed on the Servants of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Gilgamesh(leader)(Dread Fighter), Saber(Hero), Archer(Bow Knight), Lancer(Wyvern Lord), Rider(Dark Flier), Caster(Sage), Berserker(Beserker), Assassin(Swordmaster), True Assassin(Assassin), and Avenger(Trickster).

The other is themed on the Fellowship of the Ring from Lord of the Rings: Gandalf(leader)(Dark Knight), Aragorn(Bow Knight or Swordmaster), Legolas(Sniper), Gimli(Warrior), Boromir(Rally bot)(Hero), Frodo(Trickster), Sam(Assassin), Merry(Paladin), and Pippin(Hero).

I'm in the slow process of doing Persona 3 characters at the moment. Minato Arisato is the leader, Yukari's an archer, Junpei would probably be a hero. I have more but it's extremely difficult for me to type on a phone so I'll leave it at that.

Caster(Sage)

I dunno, from any series of Fate, Caster (Medea in F/SN or F/HA, or Gilles de Rais (Fate/Zero)) seems more sorcerer then sage (does Medea seem like the type of person to heal someone after Idunno... killing someone? And Gilles... don't even get me started on the sadist).

Maybe I will try to make a team of Baka to Test. With...

Akihisa - Baka Myrmidion

Yuuji - Tactician

Hideyoshi - Myrmidion

Kouta (The pervert!) - Assassin

Mizuki - I dunno, either knight or hero

Minami - Lord (I wish!) ... Probably Grandmaster (Just for the armor looks -_-)

Shouko - Swordsmaster

FFF Inquisition (x3) (I wish.. but there is no weapon called "Scythe" in the game, and there is also no masks in the avatar's choices).

Maybe I'll finish this team later.

Edited by NoCashOtaku

I dunno, from any series of Fate, Caster (Medea in F/SN or F/HA, or Gilles de Rais (Fate/Zero)) seems more sorcerer then sage (does Medea seem like the type of person to heal someone after Idunno... killing someone? And Gilles... don't even get me started on the sadist).

Akihisa - Baka Myrmidion

Yuuji - Tactician

Hideyoshi - Myrmidion

Shouko - Swordsmaster

FFF Inquisition (x3) (I wish.. but there is no weapon called "Scythe" in the game, and there is also no masks in the avatar's choices).

It's based on F/SN so it's Medea. I decided on Sage because the Sage outfit looks more like her dress.

I had my streetpass team modeled after Nergal and his morphs, consisting of avatars of all the people I had defeated. I even tried to name the group "lovely Quintessence" but it was too many characters. Of course, then I read that using legacy characters in your streetpass team will prevent it from showing up in other peoples games. So now I just throw all of my favorite characters into it like Tharja, Freddy, Severa....Plus a Taguel and a manakete because yes.

I've made one where everyone is a Bonus Team unit (I remember Navarre, Florina, Alm, Arden, and Sigurd, but no one else), because I'm an absolute nostalgiafag. That count?

Akihisa - Baka Myrmidion

Yuuji - Tactician

Hideyoshi - Myrmidion

Shouko - Swordsmaster

You can change weapon names when you forge them. Just rename an Axe or something.

I had my streetpass team modeled after Nergal and his morphs, consisting of avatars of all the people I had defeated. I even tried to name the group "lovely Quintessence" but it was too many characters. Of course, then I read that using legacy characters in your streetpass team will prevent it from showing up in other peoples games. So now I just throw all of my favorite characters into it like Tharja, Freddy, Severa....Plus a Taguel and a manakete because yes.

If you make Avatars based on the ones you got in actual files and save those to your logbook, then re-recruit them in the file you want to use, it should work fine. Just make sure none of them are from Outrealm Orders (fake streetpass teams) because if someone recognizes one it makes your team look silly.

I've made one where everyone is a Bonus Team unit (I remember Navarre, Florina, Alm, Arden, and Sigurd, but no one else), because I'm an absolute nostalgiafag. That count?

It won't show up on other people's 3dses if you use legacy characters.

So just to clarify, bonus team characters sent out in a street pass team will appear as randomly generated characters? What about their weapons and stats? (I'm yet to try out the street pass functions) :)

What about custom avatars brought into your game file from other files and sent out?

So just to clarify, bonus team characters sent out in a street pass team will appear as randomly generated characters? What about their weapons and stats? (I'm yet to try out the street pass functions) :)

What about custom avatars brought into your game file from other files and sent out?

That one does work. It's how most people do themed streetpass teams with avatars made to look like characters from other series.

Everything will be completely 100% random, including your Avatar, pairings and message. Random Avatars are pretty easy to recognize due to pulling from a preset list of names, they also never show their difficulty on their card and if you bother to train them, they don't have an Asset/Flaw (which tends to tic people off).

Logbook Avatars are fine.