Best Manakete Morgan possible?

Torva

So I want to make a Manakete Morgan, but I don't know who the mother should be. I was thinking Nowi, but I decided if I was gonna go with her, I may as well make a third-gen Morgan and make Nah the mother. I also was intrested in Tiki, but I know nothing about the Manaketes. Is their damage detirmined by strength or magic? And who is the best mother? Thanks!

Manaketes use strength. Nah is without a doubt the mother that will make Morgan the strongest. All-in-all, 3rd gen Morgans tend to be stronger than any other unit, but it also depends on if you want the benefit of multiple strong units instead of just one super strong one (the benefit of marrying an M!MU to a 1st gen mother or F!MU to Chrom).

If you just want the best Morgan, Nah is the way to go. What are you looking for, strength, defense, etc.? If you want Nah to be able to get galeforce herself, go with Donnel for Nah's dad. Otherwise, you should probably marry Nowi to Frederick, Kellam, or even Vaike to get some good mods. Vaike gives the most strength, Kellam gives the most defense, Frederick is an in-between.

Although Nah!Morgan is the strongest, I prefer Nowi!Morgan because both Nah and Avatar-M (who isn't married to Lucina) are pretty bad leads. Avatar will likely get benched whether he marries Nowi or Nah, and either of those results in benching a child (either Nah or some other girl). Since that's the case, it becomes better to have two Morgans than one.

Asset/Flaw for Nowi!Morgan are tricky though. +Skl/-Lck is my favorite, after a lot of testing. I don't like putting a Def flaw on the Manaketes because otherwise their Def is high enough to be an asset on any map you don't want to go all-out on.