Chrom for DLC Movement

Deviddo

Pretty sure Lucina's final smash hasn't been seen.

Nope. It's at the very end of the video. (If I recall correctly)

After rewatching, I believe its not Lucina's but Robin's final smash. Maybe. I'm pretty sure Chrom is slashing while Robin uses the A rank spells. Otherwise the showing of Chrom's cut-in as well as the text "Nope, you'll get it today." would not make sense.

Nope. It's at the very end of the video. (If I recall correctly)

After rewatching, I believe its not Lucina's but Robin's final smash. Maybe. I'm pretty sure Chrom is slashing while Robin uses the A rank spells. Otherwise the showing of Chrom's cut-in as well as the text "Nope, you'll get it today." would not make sense.

That's very clearly Robin's. And yes, everyone already knows. It's mentioned in the OP.

Chrom's fighting style isn't anything like Ike's or Marth's (barring Luna resembling Quick Draw). He wouldn't work as a skin.

While I wanted him in the Smash 4, we're better off waiting for his triumphant debut in Smash 5.

• 2 months later...

Any IPs outside of Japan are banned at 2ch from posting.Good luck getting Japanese support there.Why did I respond to that seriously?

Ever heard of a proxy server?

Anyway, I support this, even if it's just a skin. There's really something wrong when the main character is left out.

EDIT: I am a bit less annoyed after learning that Chrom is a final smash. I was under the impression that the trailer was showing him as a playable character.

Edited by Helswath

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I'd rather see one of the older lords with a different fighting style(Hector, Ephraim or Lyn if she wasn't an assist), since we already have marth and Lucina, who chrom would either be a clone of or be remarkably similar to.

Still, always happy when a new FE character is announced, so if it does happen, yay!

You guys really need to get over it.

I'm like one of the biggest Sugita!Chrom fans... and I've accepted that the chances of DLC Chrom (even with Mewtwo confirming DLC capability) is pretty small.

Here, have some pixiv art to mock you:

igBkeLW.png

"I'VE COMPLETELY BECOME A JOKE CHARACTER NOW, HAVEN'T I!?"

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46735723

Edited by shadowofchaos

Even Tharja has a higher chance.

please let it happen #the dream

If the team decides they want to add Google Chrom then they will because they are aware of anything Chrom related and I'm pretty sure people would be fine with him being in anyway.

Unless they wanted another character which is 99% likely. And then the complaining will occur.