• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In huge topics like this I am ignored..

Welcome to my old life! ^_^

You're such a good sibling CGV. *gives a thumbs up*

Yeah.............BUT STILL. She didnt see all of that "We love you TLS!" stuff that actually looked as if i had a soul, OH NO. She sees:

I LOVE BOOBIES!!!!

._____.

Because she's the sister of Zero.

XD(jk, Zero and/or Princess)

XD

Breasts are rated PG? I could have sworn they were PG-13 at the least.........

is art considered PG-13?

because those renaissance people liked to make works of art with nekid people.

:mellow:

*Points to my post at top of page*

*is still proud of CGV*

is art considered PG-13?

because those renaissance people liked to make works of art with nekid people.

:mellow:

COVER YOUR EYES!

TLS. NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN.

First of all, I want to say that I'm very sorry for whatever your situation was that made you almost make a terrible mistake like that, and I hope it will become better than it is now. But you have to know that suicide isn't the answer. There are still so many people who care about you and would be devastated if you actually succeeded. Including me and everyone else here. We don't even want that to happen to you, so promise you'll NEVER do anything like that again, Okay? *Hugs*

And sorry for the incredibly late post. >_>

TLS. NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN.

First of all, I want to say that I'm very sorry for whatever your situation was that made you almost make a terrible mistake like that, and I hope it will become better than it is now. But you have to know that suicide isn't the answer. There are still so many people who care about you and would be devastated if you actually succeeded. Including me and everyone else here. We don't even want that to happen to you, so promise you'll NEVER do anything like that again, Okay? *Hugs*

And sorry for the incredibly late post. >_>

*Hugs*

I know Song...I don't even know what I was thinking...

Dude.....

I don't know where to begin.

First off. I have little to no respect for people who commit suicide. To me, I see it as a self-centered act of weakness. As screwed up as your family may be, (I dunno how screwed up they are.) they still care about you when it comes down to it. I see suicide as a weak grab for attention. Also, it's a waste. If you're ready to throw your life away, then do something with it instead. If you've reached the point of suicide, then doing something completley differnet with your life like: "Running away to join the circus." would be a better option.

But I'm starting to speak out of my ass now. I've got good ideas, but the words are coming out wrong.

So as Song just said: Don't do that again.

Again, as Song said: Sorry for the late reply.

Dude.....

I don't know where to begin.

First off. I have little to no respect for people who commit suicide. To me, I see it as a self-centered act of weakness. As screwed up as your family may be, (I dunno how screwed up they are.) they still care about you when it comes down to it. I see suicide as a weak grab for attention. Also, it's a waste. If you're ready to throw your life away, then do something with it instead. If you've reached the point of suicide, then doing something completley differnet with your life like: "Running away to join the circus." would be a better option.

But I'm starting to speak out of my ass now. I've got good ideas, but the words are coming out wrong.

So as Song just said: Don't do that again.

Again, as Song said: Sorry for the late reply.

Dude, that's harsh. I do agree Suicide is not the answer and I am totally against it.... but none of us know what he has been through so we can't really judge him.

Give him a break....

Dude, that's harsh. I do agree Suicide is not the answer and I am totally against it.... but none of us know what he has been through so we can't really judge him.

Give him a break....

Perhaps it was harsh. And I apologize for it. I am glad he didn't do it, and I am glad that he's around, but that's just sorta how I feel about it. I've been down in the dumps before like that as well. I can't say I know EXACTLY how he feels, but I do know how it feels to think about suicide.

Of course, now I just look at death as an exciting experience. I'm just not going to jump into it.