Farewell, Bye, Later

ZemZem

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was mainly a joke thread, so I don't see why you're making a deal about this. :P

But good to have ya.

Edited by ZM©

It was mainly a joke thread, so I don't see why you're making a deal about this. :P

But good to have ya.

Eh, sorry, it's just that my mood started getting worse a few days ago and it is not getting better. I am likely to get annoyed easily right now.

Yes ma'am

Edited by Mayora

Eh, sorry, it's just that my mood started getting worse a few days ago and it is not getting better. I am likely to get annoyed easily right now.

Yes ma'am

I see. It's alright.

...I'm a guy. :P

I see.

Shadow tried to get me into Touhou once.

Tbh though, Touhou might have the best fanbase on the world. It created 17 anime series for Touhou. And for being unprofessional those weren't even that bad. Touhou fans don't complain, they act

Tbh though, Touhou might have the best fanbase on the world. It created 17 anime series for Touhou. And for being unprofessional those weren't even that bad. Touhou fans don't complain, they act

I thought Touhou fans tended to be terrible.

Except for ZM and those like him.

I thought Touhou fans tended to be terrible.

Except for ZM and those like him.

At least they are the most productive fans. Really, hardly any fanbase is as productive as the Touhou one. Although I'll admit that a lot are elitists, which would be the only big problem of the fanbase