Farewell, Bye, Later

ZemZem

Chess is awesome.

It really is.....You are my favorite person on this site.

Like reading books under a tree in the shade on a hot sunny day. :D

Quiet, peaceful lectures are always a good thing.

Scraggy because Moxie and Dragon Dance.

Shed Skin would be better I think.
Status conditions always turns the tide in any battle. I've got far in the Battle Frontier because of it. Great in competitive tournaments, too.

Shed Skin>>>Moxie

I remember when I went through Victory Road the first time and a Hydreigon swooped down on me once I was outside.

I was so shocked I didn't Even catch it. >_>

I luckily did.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like reading books under a tree in the shade on a hot sunny day. :D

Quiet, peaceful lectures are always a good thing.

Shed Skin would be better I think.

Status conditions always turns the tide in any battle. I've got far in the Battle Frontier because of it. Great in competitive tournaments, too.

Shed Skin>>>Moxie

I luckily did.

That's fun too.

Considering the Scrafty is already boosting its attack, Shed Skin has its advantages.

well at least Z to the M wasn't actually leaving because that would have sucked.

It really would have.

He's great.

Thanks, you too. I doubt I'm leaving this site anytime soon, though, so don't worry.

Thanks, you too. I doubt I'm leaving this site anytime soon, though, so don't worry.

Yay! ^~^

Once I had a dream where I was a pineapple and lost my way to banana land

All the bananas were getting terrorized by a corn guy, so I jumped on corn dude and popped his ears with my pineapple spikes

The citizens of banana land were happy and crowned me queen banana even though I was a pineapple

I wish I had dreams like this.

What kind of dream is that?

How does that even...?

Dreams don't make sense.

A friend once told me about a dream she had where she was riding on a broom through a floating car in the supermarket, while bystanders squirted ketchup and mustard at her that would kill her on contact, and when she landed on the other side of the car, her grandma told her that her mother was upset with her.

Dreams don't make sense.

A friend once told me about a dream she had where she was riding on a broom through a floating car in the supermarket, while bystanders squirted ketchup and mustard at her that would kill her on contact, and when she landed on the other side of the car, her grandma told her that her mother was upset with her.

Yeah that's weird and all,

But dreaming that you're a pineapple?

What would that even be like...?