I just got my MaMu to level 20 Grandmaster

Str 24

Mag 27

Skl 25

Spd 26

Lck 28

Def 25

Res 17

(Hang on before you criticize the stats xD still new)

Im aiming for dreadfighter as his last class, and considered getting Armsthrift on him(and maybe sol) from reclassing to Merc.....then got scared when Merc drops and locks my Mag down to a 21.

My question is, will I be able to boost this back up,after picking up armsthrift, and jump back to GM ? Or did I just confuse and wreck the hell out of myself xD

Is it even worth it to have the armsthrift on him?(I apologize if this was a stupid question xD)

Ignis, Aggresor, Sol, Lifetaker and Armsthrift was what I was aiming for

Any suggestions xD will do xD

I am ready to answer for my sins @,@

Mercenary has a lower MAG cap because they don't actually /use/ magic aside from SURPRISE LEVIN SWORD.

It'll bump back up significantly once you level up to Hero and reclass to Grandmaster from there

also Lifetaker's kind of eh with Sol and Ignis, so I'd switch it and a proc for a Faire (prolly Swordfaire for maximum benefit) and maybe a Breaker skill (or Vantage)

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

The way stats are calculated, your unit's actual stats are added to the bases of whatever class they're in, and then lowered if they're above the class caps- so basically your Mag will go up again once you switch to a class with a higher Mag cap. The only downside is that it can't keep growing while you're in Merc, so even once it goes back up it might be kind of underwhelming compared to your other stats.

If you go through enough classes they'll all eventually get high enough, though.