Judge these pairings?

ChromxOlivia

MaMu(+Spd,-Lck)xTharja---Both Morgan and Noire get good Spd, defenses, magic and skill.

HenryxMaribelle

DonnelxNowi (or KellamxNowi)

RickenxMiriel

StahlxPanne

GaiusxCordelia

FreddiexSumia

VaikexSully

LibraxLissa

I left out Gerome because frankly I have no idea what to do with him and wasn't planning on using him.

This play through is strictly for streetpass, so keep in mind things like GF and DG+ do not matter here. I also have access to all DLC skills and classes.

Great Lord Lucina

Hero Inigo

Sorcerer Noire and Morgan

Not sure about Brady

Manakete Nah

Sage Laurent

Hero Severa and Yarne

Paladin Kjelle

Falcon Knight Cynthia

Not sure about Owain

I was really just asking in general though, any skill/class suggestions would be great.

Edited by Raven's Wing

Well as far as i know, Streetpass teams arent really worth making because the other person who gets ur team can rek you because of pairs and maybe rallies and stuff. So no matter what, they will always most likely win, unless u do a team of everybody having Vantage, Limit Breaker, Counter, Miracle, and Lethality

Edited by Waifu Severa

Alright, then.

It's impossible to make a truly good Streetpass team. You can prepare up to a point, but between the enemy having Pairup/Rally and moving first, they can always be more prepared than you. Thus, there are three ways to make a Streetpass team.

The first is pure offense: have your team consist of 10 +Str/-Def Avatars with LB/Agg/Ignis/Luna/Counter, 1-range Braves as Warriors/Heroes/Generals/Wyvern Lords. You can't win through overpreparation, so you might as well max your chances of winning in the event that the foe isn't prepared. This is what Lethality teams used to be, but now they're outclassed. Be warned that some people will just flat-out dismiss this team without fighting it.

The second is a shop team, which can overlap with the others but usually shouldn't. Especially if you're in a place where you Streetpass the same people over and over again, people will generally like this team more because it knows it can't win and is being helpful instead. Skills/classes/units/whatever don't matter here.

Finally, you could make a team purely to show off/be a troll. Maybe you're holding 50 Supreme Emblems, maybe your team is based around plot spoilers, maybe all your units are Dread Fighters to mess with people who don't have DLC, maybe your shop is full of useless forges and other stuff, or maybe you just want to show off your pairings.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I'm an idiot and missed that this was for Streetpass. I guess I'll leave what I wrote up but don't pay too much attention to it.

ChromxOlivia

This used to be the preferred Chrom pairing. Nowadays I'd recommend Sumia, but this is still great.

MaMu(+Spd,-Lck)xTharja---Both Morgan and Noire get good Spd, defenses, magic and skill.

Definitely one of the better MU pairings. Morgan and Noire both get great mods that would make even some 3rd gen Morgans jealous, Noire gets Tomefaire, and more Galeforce for the team.

HenryxMaribelle

Good pairing if you can spare Henry. Brady doesn't care too much about who his father is.

DonnelxNowi (or KellamxNowi)

Donnel x Nowi is one of those pairings that isn't bad, but if you're using it you probably screwed up somewhere. Nah wants Gaius a lot more due to Astra and other skills, while Donnel gets more mileage as Kjelle's father. Kellam x Nowi is good if you want a raw mitigation tank.

RickenxMiriel

Laurent wants Vantage really badly, so give him Gregor or Lon'qu.

StahlxPanne

Stahl is Yarne's best dad, but Stahl is likely better off elsewhere. I'd go with Frederick or Kellam since they're lower in demand and Yarne won't notice the difference too much.

GaiusxCordelia

Gaius gives Vantage, but he's best known as a Galeforce dad and its best to give him to someone who can obtain it from him. If you want Severa to have Vantage, Stahl and Lon'qu are better and lower in demand. Though I'd recommend a Luna dad a.k.a. Stahl, Frederick, Ricken, Vaike, or Kellam.

FreddiexSumia

Their mods don't really get along. Cynthia wants Chrom or Henry as a dad and I wouldn't consider anything else.

VaikexSully

It's alright, but Donnel is much better.

LibraxLissa

Great if you want Vengeance, but I'd personally recommend Ricken for Luna and mods.

I left out Gerome because frankly I have no idea what to do with him and wasn't planning on using him.

Stahl is his best dad but is high in demand. Gregor and Henry give Axefaire and some other goodies so they're good too. Frederick and Kellam give Luna, Dual Guard+, and tanking stuff but the lack of physical weaponfaires can make them a little iffy. Vaike gives Axefaire, +3 Str, and nothing else.

Edited by OrangeCrush980

Definitely one of the better MU pairings. Morgan and Noire both get great mods that would make even some 3rd gen Morgans jealous, Noire gets Tomefaire, and more Galeforce for the team.

StahlxPanne

Stahl is Yarne's best dad, but Stahl is likely better off elsewhere. I'd go with Frederick or Kellam since they're lower in demand and Yarne won't notice the difference too much.

Stahl is his best dad but is high in demand. Gregor and Henry give Axefaire and some other goodies so they're good too. Frederick and Kellam give Luna, Dual Guard+, and tanking stuff but the lack of physical weaponfaires can make them a little iffy. Vaike gives Axefaire, +3 Str, and nothing else.

While Avatar x Tharja can have some functionality, it's solidly in the "aesthetics only" realm due to having no unique advantages- everything it does can be done by Avatar x Nowi, but better because Nah has no natural procs.

Stahl is a good father for Yarne, but he's not objectively the best. Same goes for Gerome- children very rarely have non-Avatar dads that completely eclipse the competition in every way. Also, Vaike gives Gerome Berserker, which is pretty far from nothing else, and is a lot more useful than Luna, which Gerome will never use.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi