This is like one of those topics...

Nightmare

...that Masu makes when he's alone.

I'm totally alone now, except for Google.com and Google AdSense. Why can't they give me some privacy?! EDIT: There are also two guests. EDIT2: Yay, Adsense is gone. But now there are four guests. >_> EDIT3: OH NOEZ! MAJESTIC12.CO.UK IS HERE NOW! EDIT4: One guest left and Yahoo.com came instead. Are they like, exchanging people for themselves or something? So that means...to get rid of Google AdSense, you must sacrifice two guests (by making them lurk here, obviously) and one Majestic12.co.uk. Such power! EDIT5: Adsense came back and Hanz got on! EDIT6: Majestic12.co.uk went away~ EDIT7: SEVEN GUESTS! And what a coincidence! This is the seventh edit! EDIT8: Eight guests...eighth edit... EDIT9: Nine guests, ninth edit, and nine views! Also, No More Yahoo. EDIT10: Ten views now...and tenth edit...this is getting creepy... EDIT11: Seven guests now, but eleventh view and eleventh edit! EDIT12: Six guests, twelve views, twelvth (sp?) edit. EDIT13: Five guests...Hanz is killing them...also, thirteenth edit and thirteen views. EDIT14: I was right, Hanz is killing them. Only four guests now. Also, fourteenth edit and fourteen views. Almost mixed-up there. UNTIL THE END OF TIME! *Is listening to Mother Earth by Within Temptation* EDIT15: One of them came back to life...and fifteenth edit blah blah. EDIT16: Sixteenth edit, sixteen views and four guests again. But I'm tired of editing so much... EDIT17: Two guests and Hanz is gone...I'm all alone again... *sniff* EDIT18: Doom! Faiya! And...who's ritsuo? But at least I'm not alone again!

Well I'm bored, so prepare for some randomness:

Blarg.

End.

Blah

Bleh

Blih

Bluh

Blyh

Bloh

Blsh

Ran out of vowels...

The idea for that actually came from a convo I had with Song long ago, WHEN SCHOOL WASN'T KILLING ANYBODY AND WE WERE ALL FREE TO HAVE FUN AT LATE/EARLY HOURS. God I hate school.

And also, Optimus Prime is awesome. No no, not the Optimus in the 2007 movie, he looked like crap. I mean the Optimus in G1. He's awesome. Megatron should have still remained a gun in the movie, that would at least make me like it a bit.

But there's the issue with Dheginsea's Ire. I JUST LOVE DHEGINSEA'S IRE HAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you're all gonna be "wtf" now.

Edited by Nightmare

no yours a "DO A BARREL ROLL!" you only can have 1 line

No his forest quirk is he has multiple lines:

BLARG

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A BOX ROLL

SON OF A BITCH

THE CAKE iS A LIE

THIS MAKES ME WANT STICK MY DICK IN A MEAT GRINDER

WTF PIKA PIKA

No his forest quirk is he has multiple lines:

BLARG

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A BOX ROLL

SON OF A BITCH

THE CAKE iS A LIE

THIS MAKES ME WANT STICK MY DICK IN A MEAT GRINDER

WTF PIKA PIKA

You forgot

Every other line that is internet popular. AND

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER. IT'S BURING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU.

TAKE THIS, MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW