What else can i do?

Play the rest of the series instead of spending so much time on the objectively worst installment.

There are plenty of people who call it the best, you know.

Awakening has a very high potential for challenge runs/repeat playthroughs. I'd start with another unrestricted playthrough on either Hard or Lunatic, then work on getting max Renown and filling the Support Log (you don't have to get either 100%, they take a while, but they're good goals to aim for and can be done across multiple files).

Yeah i guess i can start a whole new playthrough on Lunatic. Also can i do the logbook trick with spotpass characters, or do they only work with avatars?

And i don't know how to do the logbook trick anyway, i just heard it is amazing for other files.

Things you can do:

• Fill the support log.
  • Try new types of playthroughs (Only gay pairs playthrough! No pants playthrough! Manly men playthrough! VIRION SOLO!)
  • Try Lunatic!
  • Try other Fire Emblem games ;)

So... Pretty much a normal run?

Yeah i guess i can start a whole new playthrough on Lunatic. Also can i do the logbook trick with spotpass characters, or do they only work with avatars?

And i don't know how to do the logbook trick anyway, i just heard it is amazing for other files.

There are several exploits you can do with the logbook and I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but they all work with both Avatars and Spotpass characters. There are two big ones that come to mind, though:

When you have a unit that can go in the logbook, opening the logbook and selecting them gives you an option to update their entry, and whenever you try to recruit them they'll come just how they were when they were last updated. The two ways to abuse this are centered on Renown: start a new file, clear Cht.3 to unlock the Wireless menu, sell the Supreme Emblem from Renown and use the cash to recruit someone from the logbook. Then, use all the Statbosters from Renown on them, re-update the logbook, delete the file and do it again and again to cheaply raise a unit's stats.

Alternately, you can use the Boots from Renown on a unit, save them, and repeat, using Boots on different units each time. Then, when you recruit all these units on your main file and make them Staffbots/Rallybots/whatever, they all have Boots, allowing you to get around the game's normal rule of "only two Boots per file". You can do this using the Boots that are normally obtained in Cht.17 if you don't have the Renown, but it's faster to grind to max Renown and then play through a 20% of the game ten times than it is to play through 65% of the game ten times.

62000 is enough for Boots, which are the important bit. You'll have to get the recruitment cash from somewhere else (there's a Bullion(L) you can sell, and once you get Golden gaffe it'll do as well), but it's not too bad.

In Golden Gaffe and EXPonential growth, enemies won't fight on EP and instead try to escape the map. You can just go after the Lv.1-10 stuff each time, it'll take a little longer because the strong stuff has the most gold but you'll still get 10,000+ per run.