Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Weapon Reversal!

Kobazco

10 members have voted

1. 1. Continue dis hack?

• Yes, we want dem 100 axe users
    • No, dis idea is dumb, never hack again D:

Lately, I've found my self doing alot of nightmare hacking in sacred stones. I had the idea to reverse everyone's class/weapon types based on slayer weapons. Since sword users have lanceslayers, they become a lance user. Every unit will now be what they were weak against! Even all of the enemies and bosses will have reversed weapons. Healers and archers are swapped as neither have weaknesses. I am open to all suggestions. Currently I am undecided on what ewan will be swapped to. I can't do dark because that will end up being the same as before. I'm thinking of making him a healer/light user that promotes to priest or monk.

Erika_zps035caa70.png

ephraim_zpsf43bcfd7.png

units_zps8247a0e9.png

yay_zps1a840e30.png

Orson_zps6234bab8.png

aww yeah ----> http://www.mediafire.com/download/pye9o4yqlovk3n8/Fire+Emblem+Sacred+Stones+weapon+reversal%21.ups

GIANT POSTPONE GG NO RE

Edited by Kobazco

Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to make orson a halberdier

I needed a lance class that wasnt knight/flier. So i took halberdier :D. I put it over the unused bard class in sacred stones.

I'm a horrible person who would like to see Ephraim route. :P:

(mostly as a middle finger to those stupid staffbots in Chapter 14)

I've actually decided to do Ephraim's route about an hour ago. Namely to redo that chapter where your attacking the king and stuff. I want to greatly increase the difficulty, you are invading Grado's CAPITAL and attacking their FREAKING KING! I believe it should be harder. Anyway, I cant freaking get to that chapter because my thief keeps on dieing to 40 hit rates on chapter 8. Until then, here's a link for a patch that has everything I've currently done! Please do not that i have left all growths and stats unaltered cause im a lazy idiot. Please feel free to tell me anything wrong with stats or unit's inventories! http://www.mediafire.com/download/pye9o4yqlovk3n8/Fire+Emblem+Sacred+Stones+weapon+reversal%21.ups

Also don't worry, any very annoying healers with status staves will now be op archer/snipers with longbows :P

Edited by Kobazco

Make all the archers into healers with status staves :evil:

most longbow archers have been changed to that as well as pshycic staves. I think i forgot to change the AI of all of the healers though prior to chapter 7. Shit

Ok i need help on what classes people like Duessel should be. So far I've been basing it on what starting inventories characters with more than 1 weapon type or what their highest weapon rank is. I've already decided Duessel to be a Assasin. Here's what i need help with. Lyon as a sage with light magic or a bishop? And.. i cant realy think of other many pre promotes lol. I'm open to all suggestions! :D

Well my interest in this took a nosedive into shit

lol, im not actually doing this, its just a picture from a hack called GhebFE. No way am i doing this lololol. Gheb will remain the pictured swordmaster a few posts ago

>11 speed

0/10 worse swordmaster ever

Keep in mind he has enough con to use that silver blade with almost no AS loose. fuck i cant spell for shit
Edited by Kobazco

lol, im not actually doing this, its just a picture from a hack called GhebFE. No way am i doing this lololol. Gheb will remain the pictured swordmaster a few posts ago

Rape joke + mentioning that piece of shit = not touching this ever

Not touching either of them. I don't condone rape jokes, ever. Even if you didn't make it yourself, just posting that screen as a joke pisses me off enough to not want to even touch your game.

It sounds more than a bit harsh, but that shit doesn't fly with me.

Not touching either of them. I don't condone rape jokes, ever. Even if you didn't make it yourself, just posting that screen as a joke pisses me off enough to not want to even touch your game.

It sounds more than a bit harsh, but that shit doesn't fly with me.

Alright m8.

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, I have a poll up asking if u want me to continue this. I feel as though I don't want to edit EVERY SINGLE ENEMY in nightmare if you guys dont want it. If i do continue, I will probably add in more classes like axe cav since i learned how to do that in FE8 :D