DLC question

spiney

I apologize if there is a thread like this all ready, but I didn't really see any that answered my question. Anyway, I am a little confused about the DLC and how it works. I would really love to get the silver card from Infite Regalia, as it would make reeking boxes more affordable THUS making it easier to grind (T_T Sorry! I'm still transitioning from easy to a harder mode right now XD). Anyway, my question relates to a forum post I saw (I'm not sure if it was here or on somewhere else) that basically said if you can beat the level on one file, it allows you to obtain the silver card for the rest of your files? O_o It was something to that affect. I know once you buy dlc maps, you can replay them on any of your files. But I didn't necessarily think you could just beat it once, get an item, and thus not have to replay them using your new team...if someone can clear this up, I would be very happy.

Once you have the DLC, you have to beat it to get the reward.

However, you can cheat by using a leveled Avatar from the Logbook on a different file and just rush to the boss on Infinite Regalia to beat it for the silver card.

Once you have the DLC, you have to beat it to get the reward.

However, you can cheat by using a leveled Avatar from the Logbook on a different file and just rush to the boss on Infinite Regalia to beat it for the silver card.

OHHHH Yeah okay, I think this is what they were referring too. I guess the person didn't explain it very well though XD thanks!