Hi everyone!

Queen Sars

Hello everyone, I've finally got up the courage to actually make an account on here after looking at the Awakening boards for a year. I found this little site after I finished my very first FE game, Awakening, and wanted to talk to others about it. A little about me is I used to make pizzas and donuts for a living (so tasty) and like a little bit of every kind of game (Board games to shooter games to RPGs etc etc). I've only played Awakening and I think I'm almost done with Path of Radiance, they're both really fun games and I'd like to play more of the series and have more friends to talk with about it!

(Is the Code of Conduct the Terms of Service? I kept trying to find it but every time I clicked the link to it on the sign up it'd just take me right back to sign up...)

Welcome to the forest! Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

(Is the Code of Conduct the Terms of Service? I kept trying to find it but every time I clicked the link to it on the sign up it'd just take me right back to sign up...)

here's the code of conduct

Edited by Kinumi

A little about me is I used to make pizzas and donuts for a living (so tasty)

Wow this sounds like a great and tasty job ;u;

Welcome to the forest and enjoy your stay!

lol Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Making pizzas was pretty easy compared to getting up at 4am to make all the donuts. Though you'd never find donuts that say "brains" on them for Halloween unless I was back there. I can make taco and breakfast pizzas with the best of 'em.

Awakening was the first FE game I played, too. And making pizzas for a living sounds like a great idea

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

Woah, I'm surprised I'm still being welcomed on here. Thanks guys! (Excuse me while I try and test multiquote, sorry if it doesn't work out right)

Awakening was the first FE game I played, too. And making pizzas for a living sounds like a great idea

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

Cool something in common then, hopefully I can play more FE's like you as well!

BuddyBoy eats pizza 6/7 days of the week; he'd be your number 1 customer.

Anyways, 'Ello there.

lol that explains the hero part a bit more. I don't make pizzas/donuts anymore but after 4 years I'm pretty sure I remember the recipes. I don't mind sharing conversions of what I made with others either (though a Dessert pizza is probably one of the hardest ones for me to remember). Donuts I'm still trying to make a good batch at home still, my workplace used a specific mix so I have to goober around still to make a good copycat.

Anyways, thanks guys this is the warmest welcome I've ever had on a forum.

[spoiler=I Welcome you]lvdVy1j.jpg

Awwww this is adorable, thank you!

Welcome to the Forest~!

Thank you, I'm really liking it here so far!

woot! another tf2 player. I roll with demo and caber, it is the best melee wepon imo.

No love for Holiday Punch I'm probably one of the saddest Demomen ever, I can't even sticky jump right. I will admit it is fun messing with the caber though. It's a toss up for me to play any of the classes but 9/10 times I'll probably roll as Medic (since no one else loves him). I like playing as Spy or Pyro the next best though.