World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor-Release date November 13th

Person123

With the new expansion release date made official, I figured it was worth making a topic about. (I'd resurrect the old topic, but it's kinda sorta ancient.)

Anyone else planning on getting it? I'm here there are at least a couple of you around here.

Official Cinematic:

Edited by General Ciraxis

I may get into the beta, I have friend in high place within Blizzard. :v (He has me hooked into the keys hand-out process with Heroes of the Storm and other betas for now when I brought up my disappointment on the beta acceptance when I found out he now works at Blizzard.)

Ikr

They shouldn't had changed to MMORPG fashion for Warcraft.

Warcraft was fine as RTS with hero system. It gave it some tactical strategies that you can't find in SC.

I means, I would rather buy a less exaggerated game for 40 bucks than paying monthly for a full confusing lore game that has nothing to do with you because you're seeing from a poor POV. You can't understand a character anymore, the struggles they go through like you could in WC3 and TFT

I may get into the beta, I have friend in high place within Blizzard. :v (He has me hooked into the keys hand-out process with Heroes of the Storm and other betas for now when I brought up my disappointment on the beta acceptance when I found out he now works at Blizzard.)

A lot of people are getting into the beta from what I can tell. My inactive account that I barely use got flagged to participate in the beta when I checked last night and I got into the first or second beta wave.

ditto

I liked the Wrath cinematic but to be fair it presented a character that's likely far more familiar with the WoW audience. Even though Grom did have his place in WC3, Arthas, now the Lich King, pretty much had a story that dominated both RoC and TFT.

Edited by Interest

I liked the Wrath cinematic but to be fair it presented a character that's likely far more familiar with the WoW audience. Even though Grom did have his place in WC3, Arthas, now the Lich King, pretty much had a story that dominated both RoC and TFT.

i didnt play wc3 until late cata and I still thought and think wotlks was the best. the way it was presented was clever and engaging instead of just "heres deathwing blowing shit up" or "derp heres pandas." i like those other cinematics but none did it as well as wotlks

I am quite excited for the next expansion, can't wait for garrisons! The cinematic was quite awesome; loved how Manoroth got wrecked lol.